' imposter ? '

((AMONG US ROLEPLAY--ps, ill be white-  preferable if you were black, but you can choose. also the photo is grey--))

Green accusingly stared at you, pointing. "I saw Y/C VENT!" He yelled, gritting his teeth. "You killed (colour of choice)!" 

White pushed Green away, frowning. "Y/C was with me, Green! There's no way S/he did it!" The female exclaimed, crossing her arms. "Right, Y/c?" She asked, despite the fact that you did once disappear from her sight. 

You quietly groaned in guilt ; White was wrong. You were  the imposter. You put up a smirk, placing your hands on your hips. "White's right, Green. My, if I was voted out, and im not the imposter, how would the others react?"

Brown shifted uncomfortably, and mumbled, "Y-Y/c's right, Green."  

Grey sighed, rolling his eyes. He was your partner as an imposter, blankly staring at y/c. "I guess we'll skip voting then. Thanks, green. For wasting our damn time."

If you had to be honest, you were slightly jealous of Grey. Why? Because he also liked White. Y/C shot him a glare, before dragging White by her hand. "Come on." You grumbled, "Lets go finish the tasks."

Grey chuckled, "Mind if I tag along?"

"I don't mind!" White smiled, before quickly jumping out of shock, when you yelled, "NO!"

"W-Why not, Y/C?" She asked, slightly scared.

"Yeah, why not Y/C? If you're not really the imposter, you won't mind." He smirked, crossing his arms. 

You..