Epilogue

Screams filled the air as the top floors of the burning building collapsed. Authorities kept the watching crowd back.

The door of the building started to crumble. Someone ran past the crowd, bracing his feet on the ground under the doorway. His skin hardened and he caught the metal frame, holding it up.

"It's Red Riot!" Someone gasped.

A voice started yelling orders. "Ground Zero, help Red Riot! Chargebolt, Cellophane, with me!" A red blur whizzed through the crowd. It stopped in front of the building.

"And Speed Demon! The Demolition Squad is here!"

Miyo looked around as Bakugo took up his position on the other side of the wide doorway. Kaminari and Sero sprinted past her and into the building. She followed them in. "Cellophane, keep this building up."

"Yes, ma'am!" He ran around, his tape sliding out of his elbows, holding up the debris that was falling in.

Kaminari and Miyo started helping people toward the entrance. Cellophane joined them once his job was finished.

"Is anyone else still in here?!" Kaminari called.

There was a small shout. The heroes looked at each other. It was a child.

"Riot, Zero, how we looking out there?" Miyo asked through the earpiece.

"We're holding up," Kirishima replied, a grunt evident in his voice.

"Okay. There's a kid in here. I'm gonna go get him."

"Perfect. Sounds good."

She looked at her teammates. "Okay, head back out and help keep the entrance from collapsing. Cellophane, make sure the building doesn't collapse anymore."

They nodded and ran back toward the door. Miyo turned around and jogged through the burning debris, pulling her oxygen mask up over her nose and mouth.

"Hey, can you call out again for me?!" She shouted over the roar of the flames.

"Here! Help me!" It was to her right. She made her way over and spotted the child. She was trapped under a metal cart. She was crying.

"Hey, sweetheart." She crouched down. "I'm Speed Demon, a hero. I'm gonna get you out of here okay? I need you to trust me."

"O-okay." She held still as Miyo hefted the cart off her body. She sniffled as the hero grabbed her and put her on her back.

"Here. Breathe normally, okay?" She handed the small girl her oxygen mask, helping her put it on correctly. "Hold on tight." She sprinted toward the entrance. She stopped in front of the ambulance, handing the little girl to the EMTs. "She's okay. A little banged up."

The little girl handed the mask back. "Thank you."

"My pleasure, kiddo." She winked at her. "Good job. You were very brave." She turned back to her teammates.

Kirishima and Bakugo leaped away from the door frame as the building collapsed. They stepped back as the firefighters moved in, hoses in hand.

Kaminari and Sero fight bumped, then looked up as their friends walked over.

"Good work, fellas," Miyo praised, smiling. "Now it's publicity time." She turned to the cameras, setting a hand on her hip, grinning.

The other struck their poses. Bakugo punched his fist into his palm, Kaminari winked, holding two fingers out in front of him, Kirishima flexed, standing in the middle of the group, and Sero smiled, putting two thumbs up.

Flashes went off as cameras took pictures. They were flooded with reporters, getting surrounded.

All over the city, the news was being played.

"Breaking News!" Reporter Josei Sho said into her microphone. "A building downtown was caught on fire! People were trapped in the building, but thanks to the heroic deeds of Number Two Hero, Ground Zero, and his teammates on the Demolition Squad, no one was harmed!"

The camera panned to the heroes, surrounded by reporters and people wanting autographs. "After graduating from UA High School, Ground Zero opened up his own agency, enlisting his former classmates, Speed Demon, Cellophane, Red Riot, and Chargebolt. They quickly became popular heroes. Ground Zero rose to Number Two Hero, right behind former classmate Deku. Speed Demon ranks fourth, Red Riot is fifth, with Cellophane and Chargebolt as seventh and eighth respectively."

A hand slowly shut the computer that was open. A slight crazed laugh escaped the person.

"Finally.... Time for my revenge."