Chapter 1

A girl ran into the room, panting. Her short, black hair fell in her face as she bent over, panting. The entire class stared at her as she straightened, her hair staying in place over her right eye.

"Sorry, Sensei!" She gasped, throwing her arm up in the air.

Aizawa looked at her, his expression never changing. "You're late."

"I almost got hit by seven cars."

"I don't see how that's my problem."

She stared at him, a baffled expression on her face. She blinked and shook her head. "You could've given me a ride!"

"Hey!" Someone from the closest side of the room stood up, slamming his hands on the desk. "Don't you disrespect Sensei! Who do you think you are?!"

"Someone who's not going to let a four-eyed teacher's pet tell her what to do. Where you from anyway? Somei? Looks like it by the look of that dumb haircut."

He stared at her as she looked at Aizawa, opening her mouth to ask a question. He quickly interrupted her. "Yes, I'm from Somei! My haircut isn't dumb and I'm no teacher's pet!"

"Looks like it to me."

"That's enough," Aizawa said, standing in between the two. "Take your seats."

The boy bowed. "Yes, sir. Sorry." He took his seat elegantly, before shooting a glare at the girl. She glared back then looked around for an open desk. She found one, behind a boy with a giant tail.

Aizawa sighed then leaned against the chalkboard. "All right. Let's introduce ourselves, shall we? I'm Shota Aizawa, your Hero Teacher." He pointed at a student. "You start."

One by one, the students introduced themselves. They finally got to the girl who was late. She stood.

"My name is Miyonori, Miyo for short. I have a speed Quirk. I was one of the five that was admitted under recommendation." She sat back down, stretching slightly.

Everyone stared at her as she leaned forward, setting her elbow on the desk, leaning on it.

"Why are you wearing a guy's uniform?" The boy behind her, Denki Kaminari, asked aloud.

She looked at him. "They thought I was a guy. I like pants instead of skirts anyway."

"Why'd they think you were a guy? The hair cut?"

A boy with purple hair on the opposite side of the room, Minoru Mineta, stood up on his chair. "No way! It's cuz of her total lack of curves!"

"The hell did you say?!" Miyo snapped, shooting him a deadly glare.

"Not very womanly, I'd say."

"You little pervert! I'm gonna kill you!" She got up but Aizawa cleared his throat. They shared a tense look, then Miyo sat down with a huff, crossing her arms.

Aizawa looked at the class. "We're going to do a Quirk Apprehension Test. Put on your training uniforms and we'll head outside."

The students quickly did as told, heading outside. They stood in a group as Aizawa explained their tasks.

"We'll see how well you can use your Quirks. This is a test so if you fail, you will be expelled."

"What?! You can't expel us!" Uraraka shouted.

"I can do as I please. Here at UA, all traditions are thrown out the window." He looked at a blond boy. "Bakugo. Do you remember what your softball throw was without your Quirk?"