Noya- ahshhdjejs she got you there.

Daichi- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The bus that was going to take Johzenji has had mutipule leaks. We all agreed that we will meet them half way. At 9:00 we will meet at Karasuno so we can board a bus that will drive us to a facility about 2 hours away. Please pack anything you might need for the next 6 DAYS. Food will be provided along with a washer and dryer. We will stay at a hotel that is conveniently aross the road from the facility. I'm sorry this is so sudden but Johzenji offered to pay any extra fees.

Noya- it's always something huh.

Tanaka- yeahhhhh team boundingggg

Kageyama- I was almost asleep too

Hianta- guys this is gonna be so much fun!

You- alright. Suga and I are getting packed.

Yamaguchi- Tsukki want me to come over after I'm done packing?

Dinosaur- 👍🏼

Asahi- ok I'll get ready now.

Hinata- ^

Kageyama- ^

Yamaguchi- ^

Noya- ^

Tanaka- ^

You- ^

Dinosaur- ^

Daichi- ^

Suga- ^
________________________________

You put your phone down and sigh. "Man." You breath. "That was unexpected. Wonder how this is gonna go." Your brother said.
"Yeah I know. Probably chaotic." You stretched.
He nodded his head in agreement and headed for his room.

You packed for an hour, making sure you had everything you needed. It was already getting pretty late but you needed to make sure you had enough socks.
________________________________

You and your brother had made it to Karasuno the next day. You found yourself standing next to Tsukishima as Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata were fighting over who you would sit with on the bus.

"You'll sit with me right?" Hinata asked.

"No shes sitting with me!" Noya fought.

"Guys calm down, she already said she would sit with me." Tanaka said with his thumb pointed at his chest.

"Guys-." You started.

"No she didn't!" Noya yelled.

You started to get extremely annoyed. You glanced up at the tall giant next to you, he could tell you weren't too far away from being pissed. He fixed his glasses and smirked at the three boys.

"Shes sitting with me." He said easily. The boys looked at Tsukishima and scoffed. You sighed in relief and fixed your posture.

"Ah yes, bow down to your savior." Tsukishima teased. "Shut up." You dryly responded.

Once the bus had arived, everyone took their seats. You took the window seat next to Tsukishima. The bus ride was far from quiet, Hinata threw up on tanaka, Kageyama snored the loudest, Suga was trying to keep everyone quiet but failed and that's what ticked Daichi off. Noya sang stupid songs of course. You decided that you didn't care to be awake anymore, so you fell asleep.