Chapter 11: A New Ally

Start from the beginning

"But you didn't even ask..." Iron Man trails off because Jango Fett was already gone.

"I'm coming with you Ashe Girl." Mailman declares as he follows Jango Fett and I to the car. We all pile into the car. Jango Fett in the driver's seat and Mailman and I in the back seats.

Just as we were starting the car, Spider Man Black hopped in and said, "I'm coming too! I don't want to be left with those boring people who talk about Sensei Wu all the time."

"I thought Iron Man would be there?" I ask.

"Iron Man's boring too." he responded. I just shrug and opened my mouth to give Jango Fett the directions to the Ford Hub.

"I already know where it is." Jango Fett says as he drove off at a really high speed.

"Maybe he is using his manipulatories?" I shook my head from those thoughts because "manipulatories" isn't even a word or thing.

~~~~~~~

A few minutes later...

We got to the hub in 5 minutes. "How did we get here so fast? It's so far." I ask confused.

"Because." Jango Fett answered. He parked the car out of sight so nobody would see us. I requested that. I just wanted to see how they were doing. I didn't want them to see me until I was done with my adventure.

Then, I heard a familiar voice shout, "I'm the leader!" that's Kai Guy.

"Of course no one would follow his 'orders'." I thought. However, I heard differently.

"Yeah!" everyone else cheers.

"We'll find Mailman until he's dead. He kidnapped our true leader!" someone random that I don't know said.

I peeked around the corner and saw Kai Guy looking angry. "I'm the true leader! Mailman kidnapped her because she's been failing us." I saw everyone roll their eyes until someone looked towards my direction. I got scared that they saw me and hid.

And then I heard a voice, "Hey! I saw someone there!"

"Who?" Kai Guy asks.

"It was Mailman!" the voice says.

"Get him!" Kai Guy says. Everyone ran towards my direction and I turned around to see Mailman hiding behind me.

"You got spotted!" I tell him and grab his hand to run towards the car.

"How?" Mailman asks. I shrug while still running.

"Capture him!" all the Ford Hub people say.

~~~~~~~

Harumash's POV

As soon as everyone spots Mailman, they all start to run towards him because they think he captured our leader, Ashe Girl and forced her to leave the Ford Hub.

"Capture him!" everyone else but me screams.

"This is all wrong." I thought. "Just because he's different, doesn't mean he would do that. She probably couldn't handle the pressure of being a leader and left us. She'll come back one day." I had faith in her. She will come back.

"Come on Harumash! What are you doing? Let's go." Kai Guy beckons me to come as he runs after the others. I just roll my eyes at him. He's always been power-hungry and is a wannabe leader. As I watch the scene unfold, I frown.

"This isn't right. Maybe I should take after my leader and run away." I start to run the opposite direction from the scene and no one stopped me since everyone was distracted.