65 Channies birthday

Minho

Shahjajskakmammmkmwm

Hahajakakakamakakkaks

Hsanajakakkamaka

It's

Hajajajajnajama

Chan's

Shahjajakakammama

Birthday

Hajajajamammamamma

Okay I am good now! Okay. So hi guys. It's my boyfriend oop fiancé's* birthday.

Like can you believe it.

I can't he is so old now. Ew I'm not sure if I want him anymore anyone want him?

Jk HIS MINE SO DON'T YOU EVEN DARE 🔪 🥰

Anyways. I have a surprise for him. We are all already back home. So imma take him to our childhood hang out place. And we gon have a romantic ass dinner.

Currently everyone came over to give their gifts as they knew I'd be with him the whole night.

Anyways after the peasants left.

My children*** after my children left we started getting ready.

I decided to put on some makeup. I don't know but recently I have been feeling so beautiful.

I can look in the mirror and appreciate myself.

I feel more confident. I feel secure know I am this close to Chan.

He was getting ready in my room while I was in the bathroom.

I walked out the bathroom and I almost fainted at the sight of Chan. He looked drop dead gorgeous.

"I didn't know my mans was so handsome" I said seductively.

"Hmm I don't know about that but when did my wife become so beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

"Oh your gonna have to wait a while until you can call me your wife"

"Well I guess we gonna need to hurry up coz I can't wait to wife you all up"

"We can think about that later it's time to leave" I said in his ear making him shiver.

I buttoned his top buttons which he left open. Huh who he think I am? I am possessive as shit. We ain't leaving the house with him like that.

And with that we left the house. I drove the car because I can drive.

"Through the garden, under the trees, soft whispers could be heard"

"Minho....this is our childhood hang out......we used to right stories here together"

"Two little boys held hands. Following the path of the river"

"You remember the stories" he said smiling brightly

"I mean how could I not. Hyunjin and Jeongin went through so much here. It means a lot to me this place. It's also were we had our first date."

"This place is truly be definition of beauty"

I took his hand and we followed the pathway.

"Today I didn't come near for no reason. A few days after we became a proper couple I buried something here. I was so sure that we would last together for ever. And here we are engaged. So I want to dig it up and give it to you"

"Sure where is it"

"It's a bit further. Right here"

I pointed to spot on the ground. We strayed digging and not after long we found a box. Inside the box was all my childhood photos I took with Chan and some secret pics I took of him. It also had two matching lockets with both out pictures in it.

He smiled all the way till his eyes. We were both getting emotional. He put on of the lockets on and then he put the other one on me.

We chilled their for a while talking about memories before we headed over to the reserved restaurant.

We had lots of food. Then I took him for desert.

It was such a wholesome day. When we got home the lights were out and his brother was there.

Lucas! The place was lightly decorated and there was a cake in be middle of the room.

"Lucas?" He said before the lights turned on and he ran to his brother and squeezed the hell out of him.

"How is father?" He asked sceptically.

Even after what happened to me it was Chan's father and no matter how much we hate him I can't take Chan's right of having a father away from him.

"He passed away......hyung I am sorry" Lucas said his voice breaking.

"No it's fine let's just enjoy today and we will think about this tomorrow" Chan said sounding broken.

I know for a fact he didn't care about his birthday he only cared about his little brother whom he hasn't seen or talked to in ages.

He wanted him to be happy.

So for the rest of the night we had fun. The guest room was ready for Lucas so he freshened yo and went straight to sleep after as we partied too much.

Me and Chan were in bed.

I was cold but I didn't want I seem clingy.

I started playing with my fingers until he pulled me close to him and buried my head in his chest while securing his arms around me.

"Happy birthday baby"

Was the last thing I remember saying before I was engulfed into dreamland.

A/N

Had a whole really sad had ready to post. But I deleted it coz of Chan's birthday chap.

Anyways I am sorry for not updating in ages. Just got a bit busy. I'll try my best to update as much as I can.

Also pay attention to the part about Hyunjin and Jeongin.

Also a few more chaps left but don't worry coz there will be a surprise for y'all when this book is done.

Peace out ✌️ bye 💞