Epilogue: Forever with you

Start from the beginning

𝗔 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
"Good morning boo"

"Good morning baby"

Gulf protruded his lips a little waiting for a kiss but Mew just walked past him after saying good morning so he got grumpy.

Gulf was sulking cause Mew didn't give him his daily morning kisses so he ignored Mew all day.

"Baby please talk to me. Why are you ignoring me? What did I do wrong?" Mew tried talking to Gulf but it was of no use. Once Gulf starts sulking it's very hard to get him to stop.

Mew was starting to get frustrated now. "Gulf tell me what the hell is wrong with you" Mew said in a louder voice which gained Gulf's attention. But Gulf still chose not to speak. "Fine. You don't want to talk to me ya. Fine. I will leave you alone." Mew said and stormed out of the house.

Gulf was scared he over did it. A few days ago he had heard people gossiping about them in college and he felt very anxious since then. He thought maybe Mew did deserve better and that he was not good enough for Mew. Gulf was always a person with low self esteem but Mew managed to change that however after hearing those students, his self esteem was going back to how it used to be. He was scared that Mew will leave him one day and he knows he shouldn't be thinking that way as Mew loves him so much and they are even engaged. Tears started rolling down Gulf's precious cheeks as he heard the front door slam shut as Mew left the house.

Outside the house Mew was frustrated. He regretted yelling at Gulf earlier but he was annoyed that Gulf wouldn't talk to him. "I'm sure he has his reasons" Mew said to himself to calm down. He cleared his mind and decided to talk it out with Gulf.

When Mew entered the house he could hear sniffling, he ran to the room to find his love crying on the bed.

"Oh no no no baby why are you crying?" Mew pulled the sobbing Gulf into a hug.

"I...I'm...I'm sorry phi. Don't leave me" Gulf broke down.

"Gulf, baby what do you mean? Ofcourse I won't leave you" Mew tried wiping Gulf's tears but fresh tears would keep falling.

"You won't give me kisses...are you sick of me now? Do you not want to be with me anymore?" Gulf was pouting as he continued sobbing.

Mew was so confused. "What do you mean baby? Why would I ever get sick of you. I love you so much"

"Then why *sniff* won't you *sniff* give me my *sniff* morning kitheth" Gulf mumbled.

Mew chuckled "kitheth?" "Oh baby why are you so adorable. I didn't give you morning kisses cause I went for a run this morning and was sweaty. I was going to shower and then cuddle with you but you didn't let me near you after that" Mew pouted.

"Why would you think I would leave you baby? I'm your fiance now and I can't wait to get married to you. What made you think that I won't love you anymore huh?"

"Cause I'm not good enough" Gulf mumbled softly to himself but Mew heard it clearly.

"Gulf. Look at me. What happened?" Mew said as he looked into his eyes. Something definitely happened for Gulf to behave like this.

"N...nothing"

"Gulf" Mew said sternly.

"I...I heard some students saying that you deserve better than someone like me. You're rich and smart and handsome...I'm not like you. They said they feel sorry for you for meeting someone like me...I think...I think they are correct" Gulf muttered.

Mew clenched his fists. "GULF KANAWUT DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE ME. YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I KNOW INSIDE AND OUT AND NO ONE ELSE WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME IF THEY ARE NOT YOU SO DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF THIS WAY! AM I CLEAR?" Mew yelled.