7: I don't want to talk to you

𝒀𝒂 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚, 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒎𝒅 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚'𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆!

"Your joking right Gulf? Really? Now? Are you crazy? It's 8am!" Mew sighed while questioning Gulf and looking at his wristwatch.

Gulf looked down with a pout and held on to Mew's hand only to look up at Mew with the most adorable set of eyes ever.

"P'Mewwwwww krub, I want ice cream naaaaaaaa, please please pleaseeee" Gulf whined in the most irresistible tone Mew had ever heard with those cute and sparkly puppy eyes.

"Fine. This is the last time for this month though. You've been eating so much ice cream these days and I don't want you to fall sick" Mew warned Gulf in a worried tone. "You go get ready for uni then, I'll buy you your favourite pistachio ice cream and let's go to uni as soon as I get back!"

"Yayyyy! Hehehe I love you" Gulf uttered with a giggle and kissed Mew on his cheek, making the latter blush a bit before leaving.

Once Mew got back, they headed to uni as soon as possible cause Mew had band practices early in the morning.

"Oh right phi, you said that your getting a new member today yah? Aren't you excited?" Gulf asked out of curiosity while enjoying his ice cream.
"Oh ya, I just remembered, and yup I'm excited, our band is finally getting a proper lead vocalist!" Mew replied with a grin.

When they got off the car near the practice room they could see a thin, tall figure with brown hair standing in front of the entrance holding a guitar. When this good looking figure turned to face Mew and Gulf, Gulf noticed Mew's suprised expression.

"Bright? Omg is that you?" Mew yelled as he went upto the guy to get a closer look and then pulled him to a hug.
"Hi Mew, long time no see!" The guy replied.
"Wow I can't believe this! When did you come back to Thailand? And are you our new band member?" Mew asked full of curiosity.
"I guess so" Bright replied with a smirk, "Come on now, let's get to practice already! We can talk more later!" Bright said as he put his arm around Mew's shoulders, and they both left together, leaving Gulf alone.

Gulf was so confused by this situation, he didn't even know who this guy was and Mew didn't even bother introduce him, and to make it worse Mew just forgot about Gulf and left with his friend. Gulf was sort of mad at Mew for abandoning him but subdued his anger by convincing himself that Mew must be really excited to meet his old friend so he texted Mew that he's leaving and told him to meet up with him at lunch time at the cafeteria.

𝑨𝒕 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉
Gulf had been waiting for about 30 minutes now and their lunch break was almost a over, yet Mew hadn't replied to his message or turned up. Mild saw Gulf sitting alone in a corner and came to sit with him.

"Hey Gulf, why are you all alone? Where's your beloved hubby?" Mild asked while laughing.
"Urgh, don't even ask, he's probably having a great time with his new best friend right now" Gulf replied in an annoyed tone.
"Oh. Mew has a new best friend? Who is it?" Mild asked.

"I don't know, he's this new handsome guy I've never seen before, I think his name is Bright or something" Gulf said, recalling his memories of the guy.

"Wait, Bright? Bright Vachiravit? Do you not know him Gulf? He's so famous for his looks and voice in Thailand. And he's Bi so both the guys and girls go crazy for him! He lived abroad for a while though, so now i guess he's back." "Wait shittt, I think he went to P'Mew's high school, also there was a rumour that the two dated for a while in the past" Mild said but quickly put his hand over his mouth when he saw Gulf's angry face.

"Is that so? Well, I hope he has a wonderful time with his ex. Ai Mild, if P'Mew asks you where i am, which i doubt he will cause he's so BUSY, tell him i have an extra class or something" Gulf said and grabbed his phone to text Mew saying "You asshole" and stormed out of the cafeteria.

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍
Mew finally got his phone charged and when he opened it he saw text messages from Gulf and started realising that he made a huge mistake.
"SHIT. I left Gulf alone there. Darn it I'm such an idiot, what's wrong with my fricking useless memory cells urgh!"
He panicked even more when he saw the message from Gulf asking to meet up, as it was now wayy past that time. He knew he was so screwed when he got home but he rushed home anyways, hoping Gulf wouldn't be that mad. But to his suprise, Gulf wasn't home yet, making Mew worry. He tried calling him, but Gulf didn't accept any of his calls.

After a few hours, Gulf finally came home. Mew got up and walked towards Gulf, "Where were you Gulf? I was so worried about you! Why are you coming home so late?" Mew asked, but Gulf just shrugged and ignored Mew.
"Look Gulf I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to leave you there and go with Bright, it's just, I got so excited when I saw Bright cause I hadn't seen him for so long. Please don't be mad at me and I-" Mew's explanation was cut off by Gulf's anger. "Well I'm guessing you had a really nice time with your ex, seeing as you didn't even bother replying to my messages."
"No Gulf, listen to me-"
"Phi, I don't want to talk to you anymore so why don't you go and meet you lovely Bright again" Gulf said in anger and went towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Mew ran after him, grabbed his hands and pinned them to the wall, their faces now only millimeters apart from each other.

"Gulf, listen to me. The reason I couldn't reply to your messages was because my phone died and I only got to charge it in the afternoon. And I don't know how you found out about me and Bright but yes we did date in the past but it was only for around 3 weeks and we decided to just remain as best friends cause we felt we didn't match as a couple. Me and Bright have nothing going on now, he's just a normal friend to me, like how you have Mild and Boat. And plus Bright has a boyfriend he's been seeing for 3 years now so you don't have to worry okay?" Mew said in a serious tone while gripping Gulf's wrists tightly, causing the latter to whimper.

Gulf wanted to argue back, but Mew quickly pressed his lips aggressively onto Gulf's and they shared quite a messy kiss with their tongues entangling with one an other in a rush.

Mew's hand soon travelled down Gulf's body unbuttoning Gulf's shirt in the process. He then started biting near Gulf's collarbone leaving tiny hickeys everywhere.
Gulf closed his eyes and let out a little moan as Mew played with Gulf's nipples before licking and nibbling on it.
Mew took his own shirt off and placed Gulf's hand on his chest and moved on to kissing Gulf's pink lips again. Mew then picked up Gulf bridal style and placed him on the bed, soon inserting his hard dick slowly into Gulf.
Gulf held on tightly to the pillow as Mew started thrusting harder and faster. Mew could see Gulf was in pain so he slowed down a bit and gave him a soft kiss hoping to make him relax, which helped.
After going at it for a while they both finally reached their limit and came together.

After a quick shower, the 2 snuggled on bed, with Mew ruffling Gulf's hair and Gulf snuggling his head against Mew's chest.

"I'm sorry Gulf, I should have been more considerate of you this morning" Mew said while placing a soft kiss on Gulf's forehead.

"I'm sorry too, for getting mad at you without knowing anything...I...I was just...jealous that you were with another man while ignoring me" Gulf said while hugging Mew tightly.

"Awwww, you don't have to worry okay. You know how much I love you Gulf, you mean the world to me and I will never in this lifetime or another leave you for anyone else. And don't ignore me like that ever again ok, do you know how sad I was when you came home so late and didn't even talk to me?" Mew said with a sad face.

"I won't, and plus...you ignored me first!" Gulf argued back.
"Eeyyy Gulf, don't start a fight again" Mew said while pouting, making Gulf chuckle.

"Ok ok. Let's go to sleep, you made me so tired today and my body hurts everywhere" Gulf replied and closed his eyes in the embrace of Mew.

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.