20: No more dating

Hello my beautiful readers! Finally I have completed the last chapter. Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long and thank you for patiently waiting for me to finish my damn assignments! I hope you enjoy it!😘

 Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long and thank you for patiently waiting for me to finish my damn assignments! I hope you enjoy it!😘

2 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Phiii can we go for ice cream naaaa" Gulf pleaded cutely.

"Sorry Gulf, I can't today. I'm a bit busy." Mew said.

"You've been saying that alot these days" Gulf whined.

"I'm sorry baby, can you go with Mild today?"

"But I want to go with you..." Gulf looked down sadly.

"Aw baby please don't be sad. Just for today okay? I promise I'll go with you next time." Mew quickly said. "Phi is sorry na, I've got something to do today."

Gulf pouted. "What work are you doing that it's more important than me?"

Mew chuckled, he has spoiled his baby way too much. "Just an assignment baby, I've got to do it today, or I'll run out of time. I'll be back soon okay."

Gulf nodded his head and started to walk towards the dorm. Mew quickly pulled him to a kiss and then ran away.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Your late." Gulf was pouting again.

He looked so cute Mew wanted to jump on him and ravish him on the spot but he held back.

"I'm sorry naaa. The traffic was bad. Don't be mad" Mew said softly and kissed Gulf's cheeks, causing the latter to turn into a beetroot. "You forgive me right" Mew said and kissed Gulf's cheeks again.

"Hmm"

"Your the best" Mew kissed Gulf's forehead. He went to get changed to his pyjamas and came back to cuddle with Gulf on the bed. They fell asleep, it was a tiring week for both of them.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"Phi I want to go to the library today, can you come with me" Gulf asked as he held onto Mew's hand and swung it up and down.

"I...I'm sorry Gulf...I-"

"You have work to do again right. It's okay, I'll go by myself" Gulf said and let go of Mew's hand. He turned around and left, Mew didn't even stop him for a kiss this time.

Gukf felt uneasy. For the past 2 weeks Mew has been acting strange. He's been so busy these days and to be honest Gulf felt a bit neglected. Or it was probably cause he's not used to this. Usually Mew is always around him. Maybe he got too used to that, and was just overthinking now. Besides Mew acted normal for everything else, it was just that he's a bit busy these days. So Gulf decided to let it go.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡
"Baby what time are you coming home today?"