3: You're mine

They woke up, still snuggling together. Gulf kissed Mew on his cheek. "Good morning phi".
"Good morning my baby", Mew replied with a smile.
"Phiiii I told you not to call me that, I'm not a babyyyy" Gulf mumbled in a cute voice while pouting, causing Mew to chuckle at Gulf's cuteness.

Mew ran his fingers through Gulf's hair while saying "Promise me you won't run off like that again. Do you know how worried I was?"
"You told me to leave! You said you didn't want to see me." Gulf's eyes were about to fill up with tears just thinking about it. Mew saw this and quickly hugged him "hmmm I'm sorry naaaa, I was a jerk. Don't cry. My heart hurts when you cry like that." They stayed hugging for a while until Mew suddenly got on top of Gulf.
"P'Mew what are you doing? Get off me" Gulf was blushing.
"NO. I'm going to prove that you belong to me and that I belong to you properly today !" Mew said with a smirk. And with that, he proceeded to Gulf's lips, sucking and kissing till they were swollen and red. Mew quickly got rid of Gulf's top and started nibbling on the latter's nipples. Gulf let out a slight moan, making Mew more pleased and motivated him to do things to Gulf so that he could hear him moan loudly more often. Gulf began unbuttoning Mew's shirt one by one, meanwhile Mew had already taken off Gulf's pants and was slowly stroking Gulf's dick that was already hard. He gently licked the tip of it and smiled as he tasted the sweet precum. Gulf moaned while Mew sucked his dick, pinching Mew's nipples at the same time, causing Mew to moan slightly. "Turn around Gulf", mew whispered into Gulf's ears and then nibbled on them. Gulf immediately turned around spreading his legs a bit so that it's easier for Mew to go inside him. Mew opened the drawer and picked up a tube of lube, he carefully placed some on his fingers and started rubbing it on Gulf's opening in a slow circular movement. Gulf's eyes rolled with pleasure, he was moaning loudly and he wanted Mew inside of him faster. Mew entered his fingers one by one, and when he entered his third, Gulf was moaning so much. "Mew...please...I...I want you inside me already" Gulf muttered softly. Mew understood and lined himself in front of Gulf's ass. He slowly pushed his dick in, looking at Gulf's reaction while doing so. He wanted to be very rough but the last thing he wanted was to hurt Gulf.
"Can I move?" Mew said.
Gulf nodded in agreement. With that, Mew started thrusting slowly, his tongue travelling Gulf's body in the process. "Faster Mew...faster...please...I want it harder" Gulf hissed in pleasure. Mew thrusted at a faster pace now, and after a few times he finally hit Gulf's prostate causing him to cum all over the bed.
"Can I cum on you?" Mew asked, breathing softly.
"Yes please" Gulf replied.
And soon enough, Mew was cumming all over Gulf's body and face. Gulf licked it and smiled in delight. After they came they had no energy at all. Mew flopped on top of Gulf and they both fell asleep in that position.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐦𝐠. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 18+ 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬! 💕