Chapter 23 《Asshole Jack》

Start from the beginning

After that we slept and this time she slept in my arms.
I can never get more relaxed than having here in my embrace.
The way her head is rested on my arm gave me the ultimate satisfaction. I can hold her like this for eternity.
I can feel her warm breathe on my neck which gives me chills everytime I think about it. The way her lips brush sometimes accidentally on my neck is enough to make me hard instantly.
She doesn't know what effect she has on me. My body craves for her touch like she is oxygen.
Her small hand on my chest feel so comforting.
And her legs tangled with mine under the sheets is something out of the world. Everything about her is angelic, something divine.

When I wake up in the morning she was not in the bed. It had never happened that she had awakened before me . She usually wake up late.
I get down from the bed and knocked in the bathroom but she wasn't there. Then I went to hall but she was not even there. I got panicked.

Where could she go this early morning?
She had never done anything like this . Oh God!!! Where is she ?

I checked in the kitchen thinking that she might be cooking something for me but she wasn't there even.
I went to towards the garden and to my relief she was sitting there lost in her thoughts.
I went towards her and wrapped my hands around her neck from behind her. And touched her head with my head.
I don't know for how much time we would be like a happy couple but now I just want to feel her .As long as I can.

"Good morning baby." I said in a cheerful voice. It tried to keep everything normal. Even though I had sensed that she is upto something but I didn't asked her .
"Good morning Finn. " she said in a dull voice.

Then I sat in front of her and put my head in her lap and looked up at her ,"Why did you wake up early today?"

Her hands involuntarily moved to my hairs and she started moving them.
I said involuntarily because she wasn't looking at me . She was staring somewhere else and lost in thinking something.

She replied, "I didn't feel like sleeping. And I wanted to sit in open air so."

"Okay", I replied.

This is the same bench on which we sat on the first day when she came back form hospital.
At that day we didn't even talked to each other much and today I am lying in her lap in same bench. This is how time changes and so does people.

After sitting there for a while in silence I said ," Let's go inside and have breakfast."
She nodded and came inside with me.

When we entered the hall I saw Natalie wandering around there probably searching something and when she saw us coming she got startled .
I felt her suspicious, but I can't doubt her , she is my good friend. She came toward us and wished us good  morning.
I knew that Rossie's mood was already not good and after seeing Natalie she would be more upset .

Rossie went to her room without saying anything.
I said to Natalie, "Do you have some important work?"
She hesitated and said ,"Um..actually ..leave it we will discuss this at your office. I should leave now."

Before I could say something she staggered towards the door and left.

Why was she behaving so strange today?
Well whatever, it is good that she left before breakfast otherwise Rossie would have been angered .

After having breakfast I left for office with a goodbye kiss which made me wonder that might be her mood is better now and she is not thinking about her dreams.
I reached to my office.

It was around 3 in afternoon when someone barge into my office even the guards were stopping him but that person came in forcefully. I noticed that person was Jack.