Rishu Ka B'day😅

Start from the beginning

Rah had even prepared a whole speech he'll give Mahi bhai face to face along with Manku. They loved their older brothers very much even if certain older brother's were becoming strays.

And Rahul couldn't wait for India's tour to Aus. At least, it'll be just them again. And why the heck they're calling Dev, Virat's heir and prince.

That's him. Everyone knows that. Even Virat has said so. So, what's wrong with people? Cant they see the awesome Virat-Rahul duo? Humph, blind people.

Though getting that Dev out early was quite satisfying for Rahul and Rahul can rant about that for hours but it wasnt the time for that. It was Rishu's B'day.  The elders were still quite missing and the youngsters were being totally mad. God, why is he being the sensible one again?

Rah: Isn't your room connected to Rishu's Shrey?

Rahul typed feeling drained already. The guys were arguing for the last ten minutes over heedless things and why is he talking sense in the group that's Mahi bhai's job.

Shrey was sending obnoxiously loud voice messages and Rishu was still quite missing.

Shrey: yes, why?

Rahul: don't you have the secret connecting door? 🙄

Shrey: Yeah!!!! I'll go and inform Sikhi pa and others about it. They had been contemplating breaking the door for what feel ages. 😃😃😃

Rahul facepalmed. God, what's wrong with these people? And atleast,  now they know where Jinks bhaiya, Ash bhai and Sikhi pa were.

Mahi: Happy Birthday baccha. Hope you have a very beautiful year ahead and have lots of fun. And enjoy your day, I'm sure Ash, Jinks, Sikhi and Shrey will do everything we wanted to do on your B'day. Have a merry day kiddo.

Rah: Mahi bhaiiiiii 🤩🤩🤩

Jassi: +1

Kul: +1

Subhi: +1

Harry: Mahiyaaaaa, my dearest, did you miss me?? 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Bhuvi: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Mahi: Harry!!!!

Harry: Mahi bhaiyaaaaaaaa, you missed me naah.

Jaddu: not at all 😏

Jassi: +1

Bhuvi: Rishu, my dearest little brother. Kiddo, I wish you a very happy B'day. Hope you have a fabulously amazing cricketing year ahead and have lots of fun.

Subhi: Bhuvi bhaiya, Rishu isn't online.

Bhuvi: Oh!!!!

Shrey: Mahiii bhai, Bhuvi Bhaiiii.....I'm so heartened to see you here on this hilarious occasion. 😄😄😄😄😄

Jaddu: what hilarious occasion?

Ro: why are you sounding like a crying crow Shrey?

Yuzi: Where's the B'day boy??

Jinks: why are you all screaming?

Yuzi: Happiest b'day to little Aarya Jinks bhaiya...I'll call my princess tomorrow.  Let's not spoil her sleep.

Jinks: yeah, let's just spoil her father's sleep only.

Jaddu: why do you need sleep? I can go for days without sleeping.

Ro: I need to sleep....

Jaddu: well, that's all you do, Ro...

Rah: Did you check the connecting door?