Mother stumbled back a bit, obviously offended. I took this as my chance to grab Della by the wrist and got her the hell out of here.

The icy cold air swirled around us while I led her to my car and I groaned in annoyance. I pulled the coat I had drawn off the hanger in a rush further up my face but paused at her rubbing her hands together.

Slipping off the piece of clothing I took her by the shoulders, her curious eyes staring at me. I ignored the need to explain myself and threw it over her, watching as it engulfed her tiny figure.

She peered up at me biting down on her lip.

I could feel my eyes roll back in my head as I gestured for her to get in the car parked in the garage.

She isn't playing fair.

Not a word was exchanged during the time I drove her home other than the request to turn up the heater. I could not help but wonder what was going on inside her mind. There was no doubt in my mind that she was aggrieved by my mother's straightforwardness, among other things.

"So? Are you going to talk or continue staring at me like a bitch in heat?"

She looked at me deadpan.

A chuckle left me at her comparison.

"It depends."

"On?" She quirked an eyebrow. 

How in God's name did she manage to make that look so sexy?

My head turned back to the road ahead. "If you're willing to answer me."

She stayed silent for a second before shrugging.

"Are you hurt by what mother had done?"

Her face morphed into an expression of confusion. "And what is that exactly?"

"You know...what she said and-" The way she looked down on you. "did."

I was taken aback when she began laughing. It was a humorless one however. "I'm a big girl, Luca. I can take care of myself."

"I know that but-"

"But what?" She snapped.

I sighed. 

"Mother's always been like that. Insensitive. Don't let her get to you. That's one of the main reasons why I didn't let you guys meet."

My neck snapped to the side to gauge her reaction at my words. I hadn't meant to say them out loud.

Her eyes skittered about the place before they stilled, hardening. "How considerate of you."

I did not miss the sarcasm in her tone.

"Don't give me that shit, princess."

"No, you don't give me that shit," she hissed. "And don't call me that. I freaking hate that nickname."

I recoiled at the disgust in her voice. Here were go again. Back to square one with her pretending to hate my guts.

"Just what the hell did I even do for you to want to hate me so much? The last time I checked you're the reason why we're like this. You're the one who had a change of heart. NOT ME."

Her shoulders shook with chuckles. "Keep telling yourself that rich boy."

My feet slammed down on the brakes. We jolted forward at the sudden stop beside the road.

"What the-"

Her words got caught in her throat when her eyes focused on my face being no more than an inch away from her face. I was breathing harshly against her face. My hands had entrapped her against the window on both sides. She pressed down into her seat but there was nowhere to go. She couldn't escape me.

"Don't fucking call me that."

She knew. She fucking knew how much I hated being called that. My past in middle school was ugly and filled with teases for being better off than the other kids. No one wanted to be my friend and if they did it only ended a few days after they had had the luxury of eating my variety of snacks. I was taken advantage of and belittled just because I was rich. There, I had been emotionally scarred. Hence, for her to pour salt into the wound like that after I entrusted her with my story just made me so vexed.

"No," she declared clearly testing my patience. Her face leveled with mine to the point where our noses bumped each other lightly. I was holding on by a thin line here. "Isn't that what you are...rich boy?"

My fist slammed against the window beside her head and she screamed in fear.

She chucked me by the chest before spitting out, "You're crazy!"

"God, you're so frustrating."

"How so?" She folded her arms across her chest defiantly. I tilted my head back staring at the car dull ceiling.

"You're a she-devil. While other girls would be circumspect regardless of the condition of our relationship, you just hit me where it hurts as if you get a kick out of it. Bringing up a memory knowing it'd hurt me. Sadistic if you ask me. You constantly blame me, broke up with me out of the blue and still you say it's my fault." I muttered, sighing heavily. 

"That's because it is." She simply explained, shrugging her shoulders. 

"But you don't elaborate. You don't tell me how I managed to have the best thing that was in my life leave me."

She sucked in a sharp breath.

I closed the distance between us, fitting my body with hers - her precious curves against me and that familiar intoxicating smell of a girl. Hip to hip. She was sure to feel how much I wanted her. How angry every part of me was.

My eyes fluttered shut as I fought this temptation lying before me. I shouldn't be like this. This wasn't the way to go, getting turned on by her in the midst of an argument.

Only Della.

Only her I swear.

She was the only one capable of doing such things to me.

The carnal need to take her right then and there overshadowed all reasoning. To have my body slowly moving against hers as she softly mewled, hot breath fanning my face as her pleasure heightened-

"Luca," her voice was low and soothing. As if she knew of the inner turmoil taking place. Maybe she did.

When I reopened my eyes she was all I could see. My vision went with my body and soul.

My hand brushed her cheek, stroking her jaw in comfort. It locked at my feathery touch.

She was just as affected as I was.

With that I nervously lowered my head, shoulders tense, eyes wild. I didn't know what she had planned, my usually calm presence buzzing with excitement. Whatever it was, I knew that my climax would be intense, magical wherefore my junior already twitched in my pants. I had chosen black sweats, my bulge at least kind of hidden under the dark material unlike under the grey ones I owned. My tight white shirt was chosen intentionally as I knew how much she liked my toned upper body just as much as my legs, the hope of getting to touch her still in my mind as long as I played by her rules.

"What are we doing?" Her eyes were set on my lips.

"I don't know." I replied sounding just as breathless.

"Apologize." She commanded.

I looked at her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Apologize," she repeated. 

And she had grabbed me down there.

***

A/N: YAY FOR UPDATE! AND YAY FOR SEXUAL TENSION!

Lol. I did not just say that. No, like really. I'm a pure child.

*thinks of upcoming chapter*

Uh...