"Your new pals is what happened to me," Vivian said.

David punched Hook, "That's for the last time we met," He said.

"Bloody hell," Hook said.

"And tell us why you're here before I use something else other than my fist," David said as he held up his gun.

"I think threatening to kill me is a bit redundant when we're all about to die anyway," Hook said.

"No thanks to you," Vivian glared at him as she stood up without the help of Regina anymore, "Working with your new pals to get your revenge and to kill everyone else, how lovely," Vivian said.

"Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it," Hook said.

"But you went along with it when you knew I'd die," Vivian said.

"We don't have time for this. We have a real problem," Emma said.

"You're right," Vivian said.

"Which is why I'm here because staring death in the face has made me realise if there's one thing I want more than my revenge, it's my life. So, should we start this thing now and then resume bickering?" Hook asked.

"There is no stopping it and the best thing we could do is slow it down, but that will only delay the inevitable," Vivian said.

"Or it'll give us the time we need," David said.

"The time for what?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Steal back the beans. Use them to get everyone back into the Enchanted Forest before Storybrooke is gone," David said.

"How? We don't know where Greg and Tamara are," Emma said.

"Well, I do. I can help," Hook said.

"Help yourself... You'll take them and leave us all behind. Why should we trust you?" Vivian asked.

"Love... Come on," Hook said.

"No, we won't have to. I'll go with him, if he tries anything, I'll shoot him in the face," David said.

"Quite hostile, aren't we?" Hook said.

"Just being clear," David said.

Vivian took off her heels and hissed, "Emma, you got any flat boots?" She asked.

"Yeah... Yeah," Emma ran upstairs.

Hook walked to Vivian, "Stay the hell away from me," Vivian glared at him in hatred.

"Love..." Hook said, looking at her hurt in his eyes.

Vivian walked past him to Emma when she walked back into the room and she put on Emma's boots, "Let's go, and delay this trigger mom," Vivian walked to Henry and hugged him, "I love you, kid," Vivian said.