Chapter 1

The purple smoke starts to clear up around town, Vivian looked around, "We need to go," She looked at Henry, "Get dressed Henry, it's time to find out what's going," Vivian said.

"Okay, Viv," Henry nodded and got his clothes went into the bathroom.

"What was that?" Emma asked Vivian.

"You'll know soon," Vivian said and Henry stepped out of the bathroom, dressed, "Grab your things and let's go. If it's what I think it is, we need to get somewhere safe."

Henry nodded and grabbed his backpack and left with Vivian and Emma.

The three of them walked down the street until they slowly approached Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Granny and the dwarfs.

"So, what do we do now?" Ruby asked.

"Now? Now I find my daughter and stepsister," Mary Margaret said.

"I'm not far," Vivian said.

"So, it's true," Emma said.

Vivian smiled at Ruby and they hugged, "Hey Red," Vivian said with a smile.

"Hey Viv," Ruby smiled.

Vivian pulled away and she and Granny hugged, "You're not your mother," Granny said.

"Thank you, Granny," Vivian whispered and looked at the Charming family hugging, "I'm sorry about my mother," Vivian said to David and Mary Margaret.

"As Granny said, you are not your mother," David said.

Mary Margaret walked over and the two stepsisters hugged, "Don't apologise," Mary Margaret said.

Vivian breath hitched and closed her eyes, "If I'd have known what would happen with me and my love, I'd have fought with everything I had against her, as you did," Vivian said as her voice shook.

"Shh, it's okay," Mary Margaret said.

"Your daughter did it though," Vivian said and pulled away and wiped away her tears, "She saved you all."

"I well..." Emma said.

"Uh, then why are we still here?" Leroy asked.

"That, my friend, is an excellent question," David said.

"And what was that smoke?" 

"Who did this?"

"And what was that smoke?"

"And why?"

"And what was that smoke?"

The dwarfs looked at Vivian for answers, just as she was about to give them their answers, "Magic, it's here," Mother Superior said as she walked up to them, "I can feel it. Hi," She said as she held Mary Margaret's hand.

"Magic? In Storybrook? You're the Blue Fairy, do something magical," Henry said.

"It's not quite that simple, Henry, for a fairy," Vivian said and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"No wand, no fairy dust. Matters are complicated now," Mother Superior said.

"Let's go to the person responsible for bringing it... The Queen," Leroy said.

"Yeah."

"Yeah, the Queen!"

"Yeah, let's get her."

"Yeah, the Queen!"

"No, wait," Emma said and the dwarfs were about to head off to Regina's home, "It wasn't Regina," Emma said.