Chapter 7

Cora, Hook and Vivian were walking down a hill, heading to a lake. Vivian walked beside Hook, their hands never leaving each other, both scared the other will disappear.

"Where are we going?" Hook asked Cora.

"Lake Nostos. The legend says its waters hold the power to restore what was once lost," Cora held up the bottle with the wardrobe ashes inside, "It'll return magic to what remains of his wardrobe and then... We'll be able to cross worlds," Cora said.

"And I'll be back with my mother," Vivian said.

"Yes, dear, you'll be back with her, now," Cora gently pulled Vivian from Hook, "Tell me, how were you hidden from me?"

"Mother, left me with an old friend for hers then took me home when you were banished to Wonderland," Vivian said as they linked arms walking together.

They walked towards the lake but it was all dried out, "Hmm, I may be a simple pirate," Hook stepped up beside Vivian, "But, I know one thing. Lakes have water," Hook said.

Cora and Vivian moved their hands around and using their magic to dig a hold in the dirt of the lake. It stopped digging then water shot out of the ground. 

"After everything we've been through, love, why do you still doubt me?" Vivian said.

"I ask you the same," Cora said as they both looked at Hook with smirked.

Flashback 

Cora's hand was still in Hook's chest, gripping his heart.

"I've told you all I know. Now, have some honour and kill me," Hook said.

Cora laughed, "Honor? For the pirate who snuck into my palace to assassinate me?" Cora said.

"At your daughter's and granddaughter's behest," Hook said.

"They should've come, they should've killed me themselves," Cora said, squeezed his heart before letting his go.

Hook was panting, "Mercy seems a bit out of character," Hook said.

"Oh, not mercy, Hook. You're going to help me. Regina knows my methods better than anyone. If I was controlling you, she'd know and she's probably taught my granddaughter everything as well. This has to be your choice," Cora said.

"Why should I?" Hook asked.

"Because, my dear, I'm the only one who can give you what you want," Cora said.

Hook chuckled, "Is that so?" He asked.

"This curse my daughter plans to enact, this new land she's taking everyone to, you won't remember who you are. So, tell me, Captain, how do you expect to kill someone when you can't even remember him? But, if you do what I say, I'll make you not only kill him but that you remember every single moment," Cora said.

"Will I still be separated from my love?" Hook asked.

"You will but instead of forgetting her, you will remember her," Cora confirmed.

"Well, what shall you have me do?" Hook asked.

"Get me close to my daughter and then I'll rip out her heart," Cora said.