32. did you break the heart of a gangster, nasir?

never knew the devil was so pretty with the long hair. - aboogie.

omniscient.

Nefertiti wore a hot pink balaclava over her pretty face as she walked out of the bloodied house with a bag full of luxuries. A puddle of blood followed as she walked, she chuckled at this before shutting the house door with her glove covered hand so it would stop, and it did.

The sound of her platform doc martens hitting the wet concrete ground was somewhat deafening as she walked towards her blacked out vehicle with purposeful steps. After unlocking her car, she carefully placed the bag into the backseat before heading towards the front. It didn't take long fir her to situate into the drivers side and swiftly drive off. She was unaware of the grey Nissan that silently followed behind her, taking notes of each and every one of her actions.

In that Nissan was a determined girl, with beautiful melenated skin.

You might know of her, but do you really know of her?

Don't hate the player, hate the fucking game.
*

*

Did you ever love him?
The man that cried the soulful tears of a gangster.
Did you pray for him?
When he sinned, over and over again.
Did you adore him
...then admire his brother,
all whilst being infatuated with the foe?
Did he cry for when you died,
Or did he laugh at your burial only to dance on your grave.

Did you fall in love with a gangster, Nasir?
Did you sacrifice your life for a gangster my dear?
Did you die for that prankster, Nasir?
Did you, or did you fucking not?

- words from the future.

*

"Hezekiah?" Were the words Nasir called out to Forty, as he stared at looked back at her with a distant look set in his honey brown eyes. Within those fawn coloured orbs was a look of emptiness and shock. He didn't expect to see the melenated girl in these ends.

His pink tongue poked the inside of his cheek, after he let out the small profanity 'fuck'. Nasir walked towards his lean figure with a fast pace, her average sized kegs elongating with every step. Once she'd reached him, she'd let out a faint pant showing she was out of breath. The old Forty would've been amused by this, but this wasn't the old Forty, this was Heezy; a tainted boy hidden within Hezekiah, that reappeared whenever bad events were about to happen.

Nasir walked along side Forty, well she tried to yet the long strides he'd take with his slender legs made it hard for her to keep up. She became frustrated and finally halted her step, grabbing onto Forty's arm to pull him back. Although her grip wasn't tight, it was very much present and Forty could do little to avoid it. He kissed his teeth, muttering incoherent words under his minty breath before turning around and looking down at the persistent dark skinned girl.

"What?" His words cut like a knife, and left a wound that stung more than lemon juice on a blister. Nasir flinched, but quickly regained her composure as she mustered up the courage to speak.

"Why've you been avoiding me?" Her voice was soft, per usual, yet it held an urgency to it- almost as if it was obligatory to found out the answer to her question.

Her voice almost made Forty melt, almost. Yet the guard he had out it was too strong, and didn't allow him to fumble under pressure. His face was stone cold, and void of any expression. And his eyes, no longer a honey brown but a deep set colour that reminded Nasir of the earth's blanket at night. Yet unlike the sky's blanket, Forty's eyes were void of an6 tinkle, and instead gleamed with a dance of nonchalance.

"I'm a busy man." His voice was blander than school dinners, Nasir frowned at his words.

As she prepared herself to respond, Forty's eyes stayed on the dark tint that stained her maroon toned neck. It was in the shape of a hickey. The 'hickey' was fresh and Forty knew this by the way it stood out on her ebony skin. Nasir was oblivious to it, or maybe she didn't mind it, that was the only viable reason to why it was exposed. Whenever he dressed her skin with love bites, she'd always cover them up. A slight tinge of envy ran through Forty's veins as he stared as he averted his eyes from the area.

Nasir's mouth was moving, but he didn't hear a words she was saying. The more he stared at her, the more he became enraged.

Nasir linked Hazaiah yesterday, and today she stood in front of Hezekiah with a hickey on her fucking neck. Forty knew Nasir had was calm with his twin brother, but he though their relationship was like that of an older brother and little sister, not like that of two trifling people he fucked. His trigger finger itched as he stood in front of her, awaiting for her to finish her long, and unnecessary soliloquy.

After having enough Forty cut her off. "Are you done?" He asked, venom dripping from each syllable.

Realising she wasn't getting anywhere, Nasir gave up, confused as to why he suddenly looked angry.

Before she could ask him, Forty stormed off, his nice smelling cologne engulfing Nasir's nose as she watched him turn a street corner. She was unaware of the lewd words he said upon his exit, and Fort was unaware to the fact that he'd made a misunderstanding; for it wasn't a love bite that danced on her neck, but a mere burn mark from the hot comb that she has used to lay her nicely installed wig.

But he wasn't wrong.
Nasir had danced a song of sin with the devil,
When she allowed his brother to undo her from the waist down
To allow the pink organ in his mouth
To attack her forbidden fruits
And release her exotic juices on the expensive sheets of his plush bed,
When she'd screamed his heavenly name,
Devilish words again
And again:
'Hazaiah' was the name
She moaned as she came
Down from her world of ecstasy.

She'd done a bad thing.
And death was the mournful fate.

Did you break the heart of a gangster, Nasir?
*

1056 words.

Opinions on Nasir at the moment?

Vote, comment.

Ignore mistakes please.

- taimoni.