Chapter 3

[chimmon's pov]

i woke up at exactly 9am.well im meeting nannon,the cutie of course. i got up when i heard a notification sound from my phone.

nanon: good morning p'chimon! ill see you later.

chimmon:yes good morning nannon.do you want me to pick you up?

nanon:nope!it is okay.ill take my big bike today. meet you at 2pm?

chimmon:yes :)

i then got into the bathroom,not wanting to waste more time..

[nannon's pov]

after texting p chimmon,i quickly went to bath and went down to breakfast with my sister.i then water my garden and do house chores when waiting for time to come.after being sooooooooo bored.i went out.my big bike gave a big vroom that kinda scared my neighbours.oopsie,

i then ride all the way to the park since its almost 2pm and i dont want to be late.when i got off i stroll through the park wondering where is p'chimmon. im kinda scared he is going to bail on me so i called him. he answered and apolagise that he havent reach yet.he had to settle a really small problem at home but he is on the way.

well i mean it happens sometimes and so i just stroll through the park again until i found this cool ice cream machine that uses AI.i then bought it,no caps but its hella good. i stroll and stroll until....i saw p'chimmon hugging a girl.it felt like an arrow just hit my chest.ouch.p'chimmon then noticed me so i quickly ran off without listening to him.

i cried on my way home.i couldn't hide my feelings anymore.the jealouosness just hit me so hard,i just want to confess to p'chimmon but i can't.i'm so scared that maybe he is homophobic i just want to stay like this until im ready.i then reached home when my sister saw me crying.i really didnt know what to do. my parents are out of the province so i tried to tell my sister .

i then went to the bathroom to clean up my tears.my phone rang non-stop.i dont care anymore

----------------------to be continued----------------------