He drove to a beach. A beautiful beach without any person there. They removed their cap and mask after Jack stopped the car and then went to the beach.

Jack suggested to sit down and just idk, talk?

Jack: Good thing. No one is around.

Elsa: Yeah. Those masks are really  the worst to wear.

Jack: I know right!

Elsa: You're sounding like a girl, specifically, Regina George from Mean Girls.

Jack: *pouts*

Elsa: *giggles* You're not that bad.

Jack: Should I be offended?

Elsa: I don't think so.

Jack: You act like my sister.

Elsa: I'm not your sister.

Jack: Why are you so serious? I just said you act like her. I know you ofcourse wouldn't want to be my sister.

Elsa: Too corny.

Jack: *shrugs*

Elsa: I have a sister too. But she had to hide because of paparazzi.

Jack: *sigh* Really....I just sometimes want to just escape from this world.

Elsa: Let's escape together!

Jack: Nice idea! It's almost sunset! Let's walk near the beach!

Elsa: Sure!

Jelsa: *starts walking*

Jack: I actually want to know more about you.

Elsa: There's not anything much to know about me.

Jack: I don't think so.

Elsa: Really?

Jack: Yeah.

Elsa: You're just being that normal flirt which you are with every female in the industry.

Jack: Hey! Those are fake, okay? I'm very very innocent!

Elsa: Ofcourse.

Jack: So you really researched about me before meeting, didn't you?

Elsa: Nope. *Keychain falls on the ground* Ooops *picks it up* I guess it fell from my purse.

Jack: What's the big deal about it? It's just a keychain! You can get many of them.

Elsa: It's my all time favourite. A childhood friend of mine gave me this.

Jack: *mutters* So you remember?

Elsa: What?

Jack: Let's see how athletic you are, Miss Arendelle!

Elsa: What do you mean, Frost?

But then Jack snatches the keychain and starts running. Elsa runs after him too. But then Jack suddenly stops facing Elsa.

Elsa bumps into him and they fell on the ground with Elsa on the top of Jack.

They look at each other but then starts laughing. Elsa then realises their position and blushes hard causing Jack to smirk.

Elsa rolls over to the side, still laughing. Jack stands up first and then helps Elsa to get up.

Elsa trips causing Jack to catch her with their faces just a few inches apart. They both lean in and in and in until their lips are about to touch.

But they jump because of someone calling them.

They turn around to see their managers. The managers rush to them and take them away from each other.

Both of them couldn't speak a thing but came to know about the situation by seeing the flashes of the cameras.

Later, their managers told them that paparazzies took photos of them and started ba scandal and right now they are the gossip topic.

Both of them were told by their companies to talk about what happened actually happened and that there's nothing between them in an interview.

~The next day~

Both of them were sitting with the host of the interview and waiting for them to go live. And the live was about to start in

3
2
1

Host: Welcome back everyone to our show 'Fake and True'. Today we are here with the burning topic of the date which is about the scandal of the most famous actors of these days, Elsa Arendelle and Jack Frost.

Jack: Hey everyone!!

Elsa: Hi.

Host: Without wasting anymore time, let's get to the point. Elsa and Jack, your fans are really very curious to know that are you two dating?

Elsa: No we aren't-

Jack: Yet.

Elsa: What?

Jack: Yes. Elsa Arendelle, I have been loving from a really long time. I don't even think I remember since when. You know, the brown-headed Jackson Overland, that you remember was me. I know we were parted because you wanted to audition but I couldn't stand missing you more and more,so I also didn't hesitate to audition too. But I changed my name and hair, Idk the company wanted me to. But Elsa, I really love you, please care to be my girlfriend? *Gets on one knee with Elsa's keychain in his hand*

Elsa: *giggles* Fans, should I say 'yes'.

Host: SAY YES!!

Elsa: ....

Host: Oh continue, It's just that I'm a huge Jelsa fan too.

Elsa: Yes, Jack, I'll be your girlfriend! *Takes the keychain*