He then barged into the bathroom and I quickly casted a spell. "Aguamenti!" I said pointing my wand at him then I showered him in water.

"You will pay for that one," he said. 

"Shit," I told myself I was basically cornered. Then he caught me and threw me over his shoulder, took me out of the bathroom and tossed me on the bed. He then came over me and he was still dripping in water.

"Draco, stop you are dripping water on me" I whined.

"I don't care, you lied to me and now for payback," he said starting to kiss my neck.

"Draco I don't want to have sex this early in life," I told him.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do. " He said and continued to kiss my neck. He then found my sweet spot and I let out a small moan.

He then kissed my jawline and moved to my lips. I intertwined my hand with his hair making the kiss more passionate.

After a few minutes, we released because we were out of air. When I looked at him his mouth was cover with lipstick and his hair was messed up.

"Told you I'm a lot of fun," I said still on the bed out of breath.

"We could have more fun but I respect your choices," he said.

"You do know that we are just 13 right?" I told him.

"I don't care, now change into something nice and meet me in the Living room in half an hour," he said and left.

I walked over to the mirror to see my hair out of its place and red lipstick all over my mouth.

I then showered quickly and got into a black dress my sister chose for me and did my hair.

I went to put on some makeup and then what I saw almost gave me a heart attack on the spot

I went to put on some makeup and then what I saw almost gave me a heart attack on the spot. That sly snake gave me a hickey, I quickly covered it u with some concealer and did a natural look.

I went downstairs to see Draco holding his nimbus 2001 broom whilst wearing an all-black suit. 

"Wow," he said.

"Keep your mouth closed Malfoy or else a fly might come in" I smirked.

"So we are on last name terms now Villin?" He asked smirking at me.

"Whatever. Where are you taking me, love?" I questioned him.

"Just come with me and you will see" he responded.

We walked into the backyard, Draco mounted his broom and so did I and wrapped my arms around his waist. We then lifted off into the sky. We kept flying for about 2 minutes when we landed in a park.

"We are here," he said.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Whilst he was storing his broom in a bag that seemed to be bottomless.