Jealous bakugo

This chapter was requested and I thought this would make a great chapter. Anyway that enough from me time to get to this weeks chapter.

Denkis pov-
Me and katsuki was walking in the park since it was a Saturday and everyone else was still at the dorms . They was still at the dorms because it was a cold fall morning . Everyone keeps saying "denki it's to cold to go out" when I ask them to come out with me cause i was bored . Because of this I asked my boyfriend to go out with me since he was just sat on his phone .
Now your caught up with how my morning went time to show you how today went down .

Me and kat was just walking in the park when I spot my ex in the corner of my eye . I start to break down right in front of my boyfriend but he doesn't understand what is going on .
"Baby are you okay ?"kat asks me .

I don't answer him as I couldn't I felt as if my lips was glued together. It was like my body was shutting down .

"Kaminari are you okay?" A familiar voice says .

I remember that voice but it was bakugos .....it was shinsous .Me and Shinsou had dated late last year but we broke up as he was abusing me constantly and he got reported because I told the cops . He was the one who put me in the hospital.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND YOU PURPLE FREAK!!"I hear my boyfriend say .

Bakugos pov-
Me and pika was just having a walk in the park when he started having like a panic attack .I try to ask him what is wrong but he couldn't respond . I feel like he was trying to speak to me and tell me what was wrong but he just couldn't .
Next thing I know his abusive ex hitoshi comes running over and asking what was wrong . But then it just clicked in my mind the reason he was having a panic attack was because he saw this freak .

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND YOU PURPLE FREAK!!" Was all I could shout out .

"What are you gonna do about it if I don't"Shinsou says in a cool and calm voice .

"I'll do exactly what you did to my boyfriend a year ago when you put him in the hospital" I spit back at him.
And with that shinsou got up and walked away like he knew I would put him in his place .

"B-b-baku" denki stutters
"It's okay baby I took care of him , he won't hurt you any more ."
"Thank you ,let's just go back to your dorm and just watch a movie"denki says .

I feel bad as I haven't posted a new chapter in a while but I'll try get more chapters out as I'm thinking of doing a Halloween themed chapter by the end of the month