Confession part 3

Recap-
"Bakugo I have something to tell you I have kept it from you for so long I need to tell you .."

Okay guys I need more ideas cause I am seriously running out of ideas so I might not be creating chapters until I get some ideas for either more chapters or new ships

Now onto the chapter -

"Bakugo I like you , I have liked you since we have started UA . I do understand if you don't feel the same way ."
Denki looks down towards the floor as he feels embarrassed as he has just confessed his love to his crush and he doesn't think he likes him back .

"D-d-denki I l-l-like you t-to,"bakugo stutters but manages to get out . He smiles at denki and reaches out for his hand and denki places his hand into his crushes .

"I didn't think you would like me back because I'm just stupid and everyone just makes fun of me,"denki rushes to say as he is shocked .

"Of course I wou-," before Bakugo could finish his sentence he felt soft lips crash against his .
It takes a few seconds before he kisses back and makes the kiss a little more passionate.

After a few seconds they broke apart gasping for air . To then it was a few seconds it was an eternity. It was now getting late and the boys decided to head back to the dorms as they knew Mina would be worrying for them .
"Bakugo does this mean we are boyfriends now .."denkis asks as the to walk to the dorms .

"Of course pikachu. If that is what you want I would gladly be your boyfriend ."Bakugo smiles at denki holding his hand .

Guys this is the end of this part of the story xxx thank you for reading it xx
                                Ash xxx