Lazy day

*this isn't apart of the storyline but more like a one shot *

Denkis pov-
I woke up around 6 am but it was a Saturday so I didn't have school so I could stay in my dorm all day and watch drag race. I suddenly feel a pair of hands rap around my waist . I jump , however I remember that my boyfriend (katsuki bakugo) had came into my room late last night round about 11pm because he couldn't sleep .
I turn over and look at the cute adorable boy that is laying in my bed with his ash blond hair draping over his face just covering in his eyes. I twirl a piece of hair in between my fingers .
I did this for about 5 minutes before Bakugo started to slowly wake up .
"Good morning beautiful,"I say to Bakugo as he cuddles up to my chest.
"Morning babe,"Bakugo wearily says as he slowly goes back to sleep on his boyfriends chest.
"You can go back to sleep it's a Saturday so we can sleep all day,"I say as quietly as I can cause I can see that Bakugo is slowly going back to sleep.

Time skip is brought to you by the TikTok"who the hell put the muffins in the freeze"

3 hours later
Bakugoa pov
I wake up and look at the clock it was around 8:30am and there is so sigh of denki . I look over to his desk side table and there is a note , so I pick it up and read it:
                   Dear bakubabe,
I have gone down stair to the common room the make some breakfast for both of us. Iwill be back in 20 minutes. I love you so much baby and I hope that you know that . I saw that you didn't have any spare clothes so you can pick something from my closet if you want my yellow hoodie is in there that you like xx
                Love your pikachu xx

As I read through the note that my baby had wrote for me I blushed like crazy and got up and went to his closet to get changed.
I picked a pair of black jeans ,a white shirt sleeved top and the yellow hoodie that denki knows I like. The only reason I like that hoodie is because it has a pikachu on it and it reminds me so much of him . I go to the washroom to get ready for the day .
As soon as I came out of the washroom my baby came into the dorm room . He brought us both waffles because he knows that we both love .

Denkis pov-
I walk into the dorm room that I know that by the time it was that Bakugo would be up by now . I see that he chose the yellow hoodie that he loves so much not as much as he loves me though . I walk up to the bed and I set the waffles on the bed and Bakugo comes and joins me .
"You took long enough babe I was watching for so long,"Bakugo exaggerates as he rolls his eyes while saying it .
"I had to make sure it was perfect for you cause I know you can be so picky,"I say back to him .
"Ye ye whatever let's just eat and then we can watch a movie and cuddle,"bakugo says to me .

It took a a few minutes for us to finish our food and then we put beauty and the beast on because it is one of mr favourite movies. Bakugo acts like he doesn't like it but both me and him both know that he loves it as much as I love it .

Hey guys sorry I haven't been uploading new chapters I haven't had any new ideas and I just haven't had the time just to the fact that I have been getting into new hobbies but I promise I will start uploading more.
        Ash xx