"Hello, Eris, I'm Wilbur Soot."

"Hey, Eri! I'm Minx."

"Hi, I'm Karl."

"Hello, my name is Niki."

"I'm Schlatt and I picked host."

"I'm Moonzy!"

"Sup, I'm Quackity."

"Hi, my name's George."

"I'm Skeppy and Eris' biggest fan."

———

"I have a question," Eris voiced. Minx had been arguing with Schlatt the whole time, making Eris feel a lot more comfortable sitting there. So far, she had eliminated two people; George and Moonzy. It was actually the first time she openly spoke up during the Love or Host. "I'd like to say that my love language is very physically because I'm usually hugging my friends or cuddling them. I think people would label it more as clingy but would you mind that?"

"You see this bed?" Minx said, pointing to the bed behind her. Eris nodded, trying not to smile. "Reserved for my cuddles with you."

"Minx, what the fuck?" Schlatt said. "That's was the dumbest thing I heard."

"Austin, I need popcorn for this fight match," Eris said, earning her some laughs. "Before, you two start fighting again, we should hear everyone's answer."

"Anything for you." Minx winked at her camera. She heard Schlatt gag, prompting Minx to flip him off. Eris looked to see who would speak up after Minx did.

"I don't mind cuddling." Eris flushed a bit, hearing Karl say that. "I mean if you really love that person, them being clingy shouldn't matter as much."

"Eris, are you blushing over there?" Wilbur teased. Eris glared at him, shaking her head. "I'm going to stir the pot a bit, Eris only has that reaction with Karl."

"Wilbur!" She yelled. "Austin, I know who I'm eliminated already!" Wilbur laughed, clapping a bit. "Wilbur, you are so fucking mean."

———

"Do you mind songs being written about you? Because that's where Eris draws inspiration." She rested her forehead on the desk. Austin had invited Spifey and Josephine which only led to chaos when Josephine tried asking for how much money everyone made. "She will probably write a song about how much she hates you when it's over."

"That is not true!" Eris exclaimed to the remain people; Karl, Wilbur and Minx. The more she spent on the show, the more she wanted to not embarrass herself. However, with Wilbur on the roster he constantly had something to say.

"Is the song nice?" Minx asked. Eris wanted to raise her eyebrows because she knew none of her songs were nice, they were usually depressing.

"Have you seen her lyrics, Minx?" Wilbur whispered into the microphone, flaunting his deep voice to the stream. "In her most recent one, she wanted someone to tell her they loved her even if it wasn't real. What makes you think a break up song will be any better."

"If the song is sad, wouldn't that be your fault as her ex?" Eris wanted to scream. Maybe she was being biased towards Karl who miraculously been stealing her heart the more he answered the questions Austin or anyone handed out. "The song is about you, so."

"I like Karl, Eris if you don't vote for Karl," Josephine rushed out before Austin muted her. She blushed again, now knowing that everyone seemed to be rooting for Karl to win.

———

"Hi, Karl," Eris said, waving at the boy. Karl giggled, waving back at her. She tried not to blush, not wanting to give more content for the shippers. "What would our date look like?"

"Well, I've always wanted to go on a picnic but have it be an adventure before," He started. Eris smiled, finding the idea cute from the get-go. "Afterwards, if you would be down, we could watch the High School Musical and sing-along to them."

"I really like that," Eris muttered, smiling at the thought of two people jamming out and cute picnic dates. "I've always liked picnics actually, it's my go-to thing when I meet new people."

"Really?" He leaned forward, trying to pay attention to her. "Who have you taken on a picnic?"

"I've taken Astrid and Jojo on multiple picnic dates," Eris counted on her fingers to make sure she had everyone. "I took Wilbur on one when I met him. There was also the time, I took Minx on one."

"And Karl," He mumbled. "I'm gonna be the next one on that list."

"I would really like that, Karl."

———

"The results are in," Austin started. Eris began to bite her thumb, a bit nervous even if she knew who won. Her phone was buzzing from notifications from things she was being tagged in. "The winner of Eris' Love or Host.....is......Karl Jacobs!"

'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' started playing as Eris smiled. Karl looked to be blushing and shocked that Eris had picked up. Wilbur smiled, knowing that this is what it would come down too. He waved 'goodbye' before leaving as well.

"Before we can celebrate, we need to know if Karl picked love or host." Eris took a deep breath in. The nerves came back, making her tap her fingers on the desk. "Karl picked.....love!"

love!"

[a/n]

it's happening!!
guys guys ITS HAPPENING!!
hehe, i love karl 😔
(rlly hyped for his loh this weekend)

have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j