ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

Start from the beginning

His mother was never like one to him. She was worse than his father. The only thing she cared about was her riches and her public image.

Atleast his father did not made his sisters like him even though his mother wanted them to.

Kai went looking for Beomgyu and Taehyun. He found them near a huge vault-like door.

Namjoon and Yoongi are trying to destroy them by installing a bomb they made by themselves.

He went to Beomgyu not far from them and saw Taehyun unconscious. Eunwoo and Bambam are treating him.

"Don't worry! He's just passed out!" Beomgyu spoke as he wrap a bandage on his right and bleeding hand.

"Why? What did he do?" Kai asked while taking out his phone.

"He killed your father!" Beomgyu replied bluntly and Kai paused for a few seconds.

Then he let out a bitter smile.

"I'd like to hear the whole detail later..." he said and started a video call with Yuna.

They were busy talking with the girls when suddenly someone started throwing shurikens at them.

The main members of Saints arrived.

Kai hauled his samurai and slitted the throats of his enemies.

His moves became more fast and deadly.

"F**k!!!" He turned when he heard Beomgyu yelled and was surprised to see a Saint member stabbing him.

Beomgyu was throwing up blood when Taehyun threw a sword right on the head of Beomgyu's enemy.

Kai helped Beomgyu stood up and they continued fighting.
Shurikens were raining at them like how bullets rain a battlefield. Sounds of quick woosh could be heard everywhere. Including the screams and painful groans.

When Namjoon and Yoongi succesfully blew up the vault-like door, all of them were thrown by the strong wave of impact.
Making most of them unconscious for a while.

But as soon as they stood up, they continued killing each other as if a bomb did not explode.

Kai, Beomgyu and Taehyun went in the passage while the others are blocking the Saints from coming in.

As soon as the three arrived at the end of the tunnel, they were greeted by hundreds of assassins.

Not simple ones though. They were mentors from other clans.

Kai saw the prisoners in there too.

The fight continues, BTS and ASTRO joined the three. Until after 5 more hours.

They succeeded with their plan.

None from their clans were killed but almost all of them were badly injured.

Kai held his bleeding shoulder and went out of the room to look for his phone.

He remembered the face of the man who picked it earlier so he searched for him.

He only found his head so he picked it showing to everyone.

"Hey! Who killed this dude!?" He asked and Sehun raised his hand.

He made a chuckle as they all look at the young assassin holding a head with his hand. Blood was dripping from it to the bloody floor.

"I did!" He said and approached the boy. "Where's his body?" Kai asked and Sehun started searching with Kai.

There were too many headless corpse given that they had a knack of cutting off heads. But still, they were still able to locate the head's owner.

"Here!" Sehun pointed at the headless body wearing a burgundy cape not far from where Kai found the head.

Kai searched the body and was thankful to find his phone.

But its screen was already broken.

Kai then went to search for a decent phone and thought of going back to the rooftop.

He pause for a while after seeing her headless mother.

He felt his eyes burning with tears but decided to brush it off.

He searched in her bag and fin'lly found a decent phone.
The camera of her phone was broken. But atleast he can still video call with Yuna so he decided to just get on with it.

As soon as Kai called her number, he got really excited to tell her their plan succeeded.

But those smile faded when he saw a very familiar face on the screen.

He felt his body shivering and he fell on his knees.

As soon as he heard her speak, he started trembling in shock.

"Who's this? Hello?" She asked on the screen.

She couldn't see Kai because of the broken camera.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She asked again.

"Hey Yuna! Come here!" A few seconds, the girl came.

Lea gave the phone to Yuna and the girl sat between Ryujin and another familiar girl.

"What's wrong? Who's that?" It was Ryujin.

"Hello? Who is this?" Yuna asked. "Mom? Is that you?" She then laughed along with the girls.

Lea then joined in the frame.

"Mom! Stop blocking your camera! Did you changed your number? Again?" Yuna asked playfully between her giggles.

"Auntie! You don't have to worry about Yuna! She's in good hands! Plus, Lea and Bahiyyih are here with us too! Here! Do you see them!" Ryujin poiinted at the siblings and pinched Lea's cheeks.

They were laughing while Kai.

He was crying silently watching the girls.

He doesn't understand what exactly he's feeling right now.

"F**king hell! Kai! There you are! Come on! Beomgyu fainted! He lost too much blood! We need to go back to the base!" Taehyun yelled while running towards him.

The girls immediately froze as soon as they heard him.

None of them were able to speak. While Taehyun froze after seeing Lea and Bahiyyih on the screen.

His gaze then diverted to Kai. Giving him a worried look.

Taehyun grabbed the phone from him and threw it away. He held both his shoulders and called his name.

Kai was no longer on his right state.

"Kai!... I understand if you don't feel like doing anything right now! But Beomgyu is dying! He needs us!" Taehyun said and pulled Kai with him.

Wahhhahahahaha
Stay tuned for the next chapter guys..

Also...Thank you so very much for voting on my story!!! Bless you all!!!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!
Yieeeeeeee!!!

Come on readers! Flutter😀🔪