"Your Majesty, I was thinking about that only, it's because you haven't marked her Majesty yet so the bond between you two is getting weak," James explained.

Leon could feel rage in him, his fist clenched and unclenched. It's really getting harder for him to stay away from Ella and controlling his demon with ease. This day was too long for his liking.

He saw the hesitation in James. "What is it, James?"

"Our people want to meet our queen, Majesty, and I suggest we should do a crown ceremony." He shook my head to deny it.

"No, Not yet James. This is not the right time." They nodded back in understanding. He dismissed them too. With a sigh he leans back closing his eyes thinking about James's words.

He can't just declare a crown ceremony when Ella is far from ready he can't force her into this, he already did a lot by keeping her here in chains against her will.

As his thoughts went there, 'She doesn't want me but I'm too selfish to let her go, let go of the only one great thing that happened to me. I'm not ashamed neither embarrassed of what I did nor how I'm hopelessly in love with her and she might not believe me after what I did next then absolutely no way, not that I am expecting it's too much to ask from my luck.'  He thought.

He just sat there thinking about her, he doesn't like it he doesn't like any of it, it's hurting him to see her hurt and just somehow he wants to make everything right, and there is only one way is to let her go and he knows she is here so he is sane but the next moment he let her go he will go insane

He feels like something is off or perhaps too off as he was thinking that suddenly Josh's mind links him to what he said makes Leon's eyes slowly turn into inhumanly dark showing only this pure rage.

Leon got up from his chair making his way toward the chamber as he walked; whoever came in his way bowed and parted, keeping their eyes buried on the ground; they could feel sheer power coming out of him.

A threat that his big frame gives off.

People usually let their anger and frustration out on things by distorting them so it can calm them but in his case, he never calmed down unless he distorted the reason that caused him to feel anger.

When he reached the torture chamber guard bowed and hastily open the big Iron doors for him being shaken by his raging gaze as he walked down the staircase in dim light when he reached the second prison.

The tall old walls with the smell of blood, lockup the dim light make it scarier, there were more than twenty lockups.

This chamber is actually a secret royal prison for those who thought they could hurt a King's people and get away with, not wanting to make a big fuss or even let his people know his men usually handle it on their own unless it's something big but this time it's not just about a thing or people.

Today it's about the love of his life.

Sure, Leon has so many people who jealous of his power which makes them hate him but their submissive and intelligent self could not help but bow to him and most of them not stupid enough to just declared war against him but some were and so here he is.

He entered prison bending down slightly because of his tall figure as Josh spotted him and immediately brought a chair for him, when Leon finally settled one long leg rested over another thick thigh, elbow resting on the armrest and his fist softly against his cheeks.

He lazily met his eyes with a wide black one, a man in Silver chains with few deep cuts here and there that looked like his men made a good start.

Leon keeps staring right into his eyes. "Why did you run after Ella?" He asked the rogue werewolf in front of him.

Rogues weren't a threat for him in fact, he took them in people as long as they did not hurt his people he understood not all wanted to live under someone and the one who was thrown from their packs.

The rogue is visibly shaken in fear but chooses to answer bravely. "To kill your mate!"  He snapped, Leon's brow raised in amusement finally receiving a reaction from his demon which wasn't so pleased.

He liked it if it was from Ella. For him she looks like an angry kitten when she snapped, Leon sighed again. It's like she was never going to leave his mind, not that he minds.

He raised from the chair stalked toward him standing right before him grabbing his jaw in a tight grip made him look up a slight creaked sound could be heard followed by a pained whine.

"Say less, rogue. Who sent you." His cold and void remain emotionless but from inside all he wanted to rip his head off.

"I won't say." The rogue scoffed. Leon exhaled, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation, he didn't have much patience. Taking a step back he took a silver knife that Josh offered the fisting rogue's hair he stabbed in his stomach.

"Name!" Leon growled at Rouge who shook his head, Leon grabbed him by his hair and brought him to a tank full of boiling water to drown his face into, he wiggled to breathe in Leon's hold which only tightened painfully when Rogue was out of breath.

"Name!" When he still didn't get an answer Leon grabbed him by his jaw again, meeting dark orbs with his teary eyes hot water droplets dripping from his red face he looked into it focusing on searching for answers in his memory and found a man with a mask that covered his whole face.

He dropped the knife, placing his hand on his chest where his heart was. The man screamed in pain when he felt his skin melting off, his eyes stayed open for him to see his own heart ripped out.

Leon threw heart in his hand carelessly as the man sat there with his eyes wide open but with a lifeless body. Leon knew keeping him alive was useless; he knew nothing he was just told to kill Ella.

Taking a towel he wiped off the blood from his face and hands looking down at himself blood-stained was on his white shirt he gestured to one of his men to get him a new shirt knowing he couldn't just meet Ella with this.

He pulled off his shirt when his man came with another shirt, showing his light tan skin, broad shoulders, muscular arms that flexed in his every move, down six pecs and tight abdomen, his pants hanging slightly low show his V line, he pulled his shirt guards kept their gaze down despited to wanted to see. He walked out of the lock-up.

As Leon was on the way going back to his room to check on his little love. He heard a painful scream that made him frozen for a second and that scream belonged to only one person.

His little Flower.

__________________________________*

(Not edited.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.

Hey, guys

I hope you like to chapter this is the first chapter I wrote in 3pov and I guess now most of the chapter will be in 3pov because I think I can explain things better and it suits it, I know my update is so slow but nowadays I'm pretty busy because of my school work.

And I think we all should thank God because this year has been quite difficult for everyone, I hope you stay safe and healthy, love you all.

VOTE|COMMENT|SHARE.