Chapter 3

Andreas Pov

Andreas: uh... What's the occasion?

I arrived at my house... Which apparently, is being used as a meeting place for my friends and former seniors.

Mimil: Well, there's you and the fact that the Princess has recovered! Thanks to you!

Mimil Miltie, One of the, if not. The best Mage I've ever met.

Sasha: Indeed, who knew it was just some herbal mix.

I rolled my eyes.

Andreas: It's not just some herbal mix... It requires great knowledge of medicinal plants and proper mixing to procure the perfect medicine for one's condition.

Mimil: Then you don't mind if I learn some of it do you?

She asked in a child-like manner.

I rolled my eyes again.

Andreas: Sure... If you return my necklace you "borrowed".

She giggled and pulled out a Crescent Moon necklace from her pocket.

Mimil: I was just curious ok? The metal used for the Crescent Moon is rather intriguing with how it emits mana.

I nod and took a quick look at my necklace to see if it's been tampered with.

Andreas: I'll tell you once you grow more mature to keep it a secret. Knowing you, you can be quite the tattletale if you want to... Mimi.

Her face immediately turned into a scowl.

Mimil: Don't treat me like a child! I'm older than I look and certainly more mature!

I chuckled at her sudden outburst and pat her head.

Andreas: Yeah yeah, just eat your vegetables and drink milk so you can grow.

She fumed but said nothing and stomped away.

A sudden, loud laugh interrupted me from my mirth, and I turned to find my old Commander laughing at Mimil's distress.

Mersé: Still quite the jester eh? Andreas?

I smiled.

Andreas: Well, at least I'm not as brash and stubborn as you Commander.

The giantess of a woman laughed even more. She has white hair tied up in a similar fashion to that of a pineapple, wearing an unbuttoned dark green Banda Militar coat over some... Steel bras... If that's how you call it. A pair of steel-plated combat boots with dark green leather parts, brown short shorts, and an eye patch that covers almost half of her face with the same color scheme as the rest.

Mersé: Honestly, kinda disappointed my sparring partner decided to quit early despite being quite the prodigy.

I chuckled.

Andreas: Yeah well, it felt like I didn't belong there you know? Like being a soldier work doesn't just fit me.

Mersé: Too bad, but at least Wilmarina will have some pride back.

The aforementioned person flinched next to Mersé.

I laughed softly, fun times to be honest. Managed to beat the Strongest Hero of Lescatie at hand to hand combat after she disarmed me.

Andreas: Hey, no need for that. That just means she has room to improve and grow.

Mersé only laughed more and slapped the back of Wilmarina.

Wilmarina Noscrim, Lescatie's most powerful Heroine. Said to have battled against multiple hordes of monsters and won unscathed.

She wears a white blouse with a slightly shorter skirt on the front than the rest, with puffy shoulder things... I still can't remember what those are called, each connected to sleeves that end with leather forearm protectors.