One-Shot

Y/n POV :

"You have to tell him!" Jennie said. Jennie is my best friend. She's talking about our crush. She also has a crush on him but she never told me. Once I overheard her crying in the washroom while seeing his photograph. I soon understood that she was sacrificing him for me. She's great but I just don't have the courage to sacrifice him for someone else. Even if it's my best friend.

Yeah, we are talking about Kim Taehyung. He's one of the popular boys in our school but he's not a heartthrob. Many girls drool over him but he was not interested in any of them. Maybe he has someone else in his heart.

She was trying to convince me to propose him. I could not propose him face to face so she suggested me to write a letter. I wrote a letter and we both went to keep it in his locker. We kept it. Then we saw him coming and ran from there.

TAE POV :

When I was heading towards my locker, I saw Jennie and Y/n running from there. I shrugged it off and opened my locker and saw an unfamiliar thing in it. It was a letter. I opened it and read it.

My dear Taehyung,

Whenever I see you, my heart starts beating fast. When I look into your dark chocolate brown eyes, I feel like I'm drowning into them. When I look at your black permed hair, it gives me chills. And when you stare at me, I have shivers down my spine. I really love you from the bottom of my heart. I never felt like this for someone else, it's just you. You are the person who made my heart beat and you will always be. I love you. Forever and ever.

Find me, your secret admirer.

As I read the letter I had the thought of one person in my mind. I ran towards the cafeteria but she was not there. I was running and then I saw her. She was standing with her best friend in the hallway. I went towards her. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the empty classroom.

Jennie POV :

He was coming towards us. He also had the letter in his hand. I immediately found out that yes, he read it and is coming towards Y/n. But instead he pulled into the classroom and hugged me.

"What's happening Taehyung?" I asked him.

"Have you written this letter?" He asked. Before I could say anything Y/n came in and said.

"Omg!! Yess, she wrote the letter. But how come you knew it?" She asked. I was again trying to say something but now I was interrupted by Taehyung's lips on mine. I pulled out the kiss and he was just staring at me. Then he started to explain everything but Y/n ran away from there. I wanted to go behind her but he grabbed my arm.

"I love you, I love you so much!! I loved you since 2 years but I didn't had the courage to tell you. But now, you yourself proposed me. I will never leave you and I'll fulfill all your dreams." He said.

"Taehyung, I'll go. Y/n will be waiting for me." I said and left.

Y/n POV :

When he took Jennie into the classroom, I then understood that he loved her. I just couldn't do anything except for listening to their conversation. I was just so stupid. Whenever he used to look at Jennie, I thought he was looking at me. Whenever he used to stare her in the class, I thought he was staring at me. How could I assume that he liked me. He loves her and I thought it's me. Its the highest level of stupidity. I was walking in the hallway with tears sliding down my eyes. Suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind. I knew it was Jennie. I quickly wiped off my tears and faced her. She hugged me again.

"I-im really sorry Y/n I didn't m-mean to-" Before she could say further I cut her.

"No Jennie, it's totally not your fault." I said.

"But why did you tell him that I wrote the letter, I don't even like h-" "Ya, you don't like him right?" I said and she nodded.

"Then what was that when I saw you crying in the washroom all alone with his photograph in your hand?" She was shocked.

"I know Jennie that you love him. Please accept him. You will never find a person like him in your life. He's the best. Give him love and never leave him. And ya, am not at all angry or sad. I just want his happiness and his happiness is with you, in fact you are his happiness. Be happy." She hugged me again and cried on my shoulder.

"No need to cry, your love would be waiting for you. And don't ever tell him that I wrote the letter. Go now." And then she went. I then ran out of the school and kept walking on the streets for some hours. I was wondering about him. And when I reached home, I threw myself on my bed and cried burying my head in the pillow.

For some days I felt very awkward. I was feeling like a third wheel into their relationship. Then I decided to go to my hometown and live with my parents and complete my highschool there only.

------------After 3 years --------------

I am now in my hometown Busan. I was buying some necessary things in convenience store. Then suddenly I bumped into someone and the person's things fell down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorr-" Before I could continue I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n?" I saw her and she was none other than Jennie.

"Omg! Jennie." We hugged each other and then again I saw a familiar. Taehyung.

He came towards us with a baby in his hand. My mind was flooded with his memories again.

"Oh hi Y/n." He said. He looked the same but had some maturity on his face. Maybe after becoming a father, he grew more mature.

"Where's your husband or boyfriend?" He asked.

"Umm~ he's at our house." I said and smiled.

"Woah you found the love of your life girl!" Jennie said and hugged me. I smiled at her.

"Actually I will have to go now. He would be waiting for me." I smiled and went from there.

I was walking down the streets and it started raining. I just didn't have any effect about that. I was walking down the streets, all soaked. I saw a park and sat down on the bench.

I just lied to him about having a boyfriend. I never had a boyfriend. Actually, the truth is that I was never in love with anyone except him.

I still love him.