S p i n - O f f

[Edited]

Here's the excerpt for the Love Thy Roommate spin-off which is called Resist Him If You Can.

It features Lucien and Nina's story.

"You called me, Mr. Cooper?" I ask, as I peek in through his door.

"Yes." He simply states, directing his intense green eyes at me.

Well, no one said he was a man of many words.

I sigh to myself and take a step in and turn around, closing the door. As soon as I turn back around, I shriek out loud, seeing him not a foot away from me.

"What do you want, Mr. Cooper?" I say, trying to keep my voice calm, and to not let his gorgeous looks and his intense eyes intimidate me.

He closes the gap between us, making me take a step back only to realize he had pinned me back against the door.

"Mr. Cooper?" I murmur, hoarsely.

He looks into my eyes and places both of his large hands on my shoulders. I shiver when I feel the heat of his hands piercing through my clothes into my skin.

"Mr. Cooper?" I whisper.

He trails his hands down my arms, going downwards towards my wrist, slowly taking his time and finally links his large fingers with my tiny ones.

"Lucien?" I whisper, calling out his name.

As soon as his name escapes my lips, he takes a sharp intake of breath and looks me in the eyes, heatedly and slowly takes my hands, interlocked within his, upwards above my head and pins it there.

I try to wiggle but of no use.

I look back into his darken green eyes and whisper, "What do you want?"

He leans forward and places a wet kiss over the sweet spot under my ear, making me roll my head upwards and arch my back into him.

He was making me go crazy.

"Oh sweetness, didn't you figure out what I want yet?" He murmurs huskily, running his lips over my jaw line.

I turn my head towards his and whisper again, "What do you want, Lucien?"

My mind was blank except this one question which I was curious to find an answer of.

He smirks and kisses my earlobe once. His hot breath blows into my ears, just as he whispers, "You."

***

The day when Nina said 'No' to a hot, cocky stranger was the day she realized she was attracted to someone for the first time in six years.

Things get worse when she discovers the stranger was no other than Lucien Xander Cooper aka her NEW BOSS, who she thought she would never meet again.

What happens when a man who never takes NO for an answer meets a woman who has vowed never to say YES?

What happens when a major Player starts his pursuit to win a woman's heart who had vowed to stay away from men forever?

***