C h a p t e r - 25

[Edited] Chapter 25: The Thing With All The Kissing!

Nova:

All of us head to our respective rooms to get dressed. 

I walk towards my closet and pick out a cobalt blue body-con short dress with a low scoop back showing skin till my lower back with long sleeves and a mini length, which ends mid-thigh. I paired it with matching pumps and a metallic clutch.

I curl my hair, and left it open and wavy. I apply makeup, lip gloss, smokey eye and some blush.

I walk out of my bedroom to see Drew and Jenna in the living room. Jenna was wearing a simple black dress with hot pink pumps and clutch, with a natural tone make-up. Drew was in plain white shirt, untucked, paired with dark blue jeans with a thin black tie, that hung loosely around his neck.

"Hey Romeo, looking good." I say to Drew with a thumb's up.

"Hey Juliet's annoying best friend." Drew rolls his eyes.

"Aww... You love me, I know you do!" I coo at Drew. "Anyhoo Jen, I love your dress."

She mumbles, "Thanks... You look great." I give her a genuine smile and thank her back.

I hear a door open, so I turn around to see Scott coming out of his room. I scan him quickly. He had worn a fitted dark grey shirt with jet black jeans. His sleeves were rolled up to his arms showing off the muscles beneath. His hair was styled with the help of gel. I had such a urge to run my fingers over it and make it all messy again.

Boy! I've got it bad!

He checks me out and smiles. Walking towards me, he lifts me up with his hands on my hips and gives me a small soft kiss.

"You look amazing." He whispers with his lips on mine.

"You don't look so bad either." I murmur back.

I pull away from him and say, "What do you think of this?" I turn around to show him my low cut back.

I hear him groan.

He takes my hand and pulls me roughly into him, his hands tightly wrapped around my waist, his forehead against mine and whispers, "No one gets to touch you except me, okay?"

I start to laugh but it gets stuck on my throat when I see Scott's expression which clearly tells me he's not kidding.

"Fine, caveman." I roll my eyes. I place my hand around his neck, running my fingers through his hair, trying to make it messy again.

He didn't seem to mind, instead he leans into my touch. "I'm serious, Brownie. If I saw any other guy place his hands on what's mine, I swear he won't be able touch anyone else for a long long time." He whispers, looking serious as hell.