C h a p t e r - 4

[Edited] Chapter 4: The Thing With The Truce!

Nova:

Urgh!

I frickin' hate nightmares! They're reason why I'm usually grumpy most mornings.

Getting up, I walked to my bathroom and washed my hair. Then I applied my leave-in conditioner and wore my shower cap and then relaxed in my bath tub reading magazines.

Ah! Today, I don't have to hurry because my co-worker Sara is taking up on my shift because yesterday she begged me to do her shift as she had to leave early for her sister's birthday.

About half an hour later, I got up and brushed my teeth and then washed my hair. I wrapped a towel around my body and searched for my blow-dryer in my bags.

Yeah! I still hadn't finished unpacking.

Talk about being lazy!

Finding my hair dryer, I turned towards my mirror and connected the wire to an outlet and started blow-drying my hair. The mirror was still covered in vapour 'cause of my hot shower. I took a nearby cloth and cleaned the mirror whilst blow drying my hair with other hand.

Hee hee. I'm so multi-talented!

As soon as I saw my reflection in the mirror, I screamed out loud. I HATED HIM!

I switched off my blow dryer and marched towards Scott's room, still in my towel. I opened the door to see him still sleeping soundly. That jerk!

I ran to his bathroom and took a bucket of cold water and poured it over him.

He jerked awake and started muttering curses out loud. Once he saw me, he blurted out, "What the-"

He rubbed his eyes and stared at me with wide eyes. "Wow! You look..."

"I know what I look like, you jerk. How dare you mix dye in my leave-in conditioner?" I snapped at him, angrily.

Did I mentioned it? Yeah, the jerk dyed my hair red! Red!

Oh, the horror!

I'm a blue girl! How dare he?

He was still staring at me in awe, "I loved my hair and... and... now it's frickin' red." I sobbed, sitting down in his bed. This seemed to snap him out of his day dream.

"I'm sorry, 'kay? I guess, it was way too extreme, but look at me." He sat besides me and placed his hands on my cheeks. I immediately swatted his hand away, angrily.

"Brownie, look at me." He whispered softly, with his hands on my cheeks.