Welcome to the Facility

Hey guys, thanks for taking a look at my new story! WARNINGS:This story is going to have blood and gore. If you're not up for that then this story may not be for you. Anyways I'm gonna let the introduction start, see you on the other end ~dontstopbelieving92

Welcome to Axis Psychiatric Hospital. We're a top grade institution with some of the nation's best doctors, all who carry the highest degree in their specialty department. All patients are treated with care and respect while they rehabilitate in our facility. Family and friends may visit their loved ones placed here as long as they are within the age of the levels of the building.

Our building has five levels. The higher you go up, the more unstable our patients are. It ranges from the barely odd cases to the very dangerous. Therefore we keep our patients on separate levels based on their state of mind. Let's start from the bottom shall we?

Beneath the Hospital is the basement. This is where guest needs are met through cafeteria, gift shop, and approved recreational area for young children to stay while you visit your loved one. Patients are not allowed in the basement unless they are level two and below and have a doctor supervising them.

Level One is labeled Odd. It is for our patients who are in touch with reality but seeing and hearing things that aren't there or choose not to socialize due to their state of mind. All patients and guests are required to wear fluorescent yellow wristbands, the color of Level One. Only guests 12 and up are allowed on this floor and must be accompanied by an adult older than the age of 18.

Level Two is labeled Dramatic. They are a step above and are more emotion based than perceptive. Although these patients seem safe, they have tendencies to give into their illness. They cause more harm to others than themselves but thankfully are staff are there to help prevent this from happening. Patients and guests are required to wear fluorescent green wrist bands. Only guests 14 and above are allowed on this floor with parent or guardian or an adult above the age of 21.

Level Three is labeled Anxious. They are very far from reality, but still close enough to know they want to escape from it. They cause more harm to themselves and require very close monitoring. Patients and guests are required to wear fluorescent blue wristbands. Only guests 16 and above are allowed on this floor with parent or guardian.

Now, Levels Two and Three are always separated, they never mix with each other unless on supervised activities. This is because Level Two patients harm others, while Level Three patients want to harm themselves, do you see the problem? Good, moving on!

Our final floor is Level Four and is labeled Dangerous. All patients have lost touch with reality and are very harmful to both themselves and others. They are under 24/7 close supervision and are not allowed outside their rooms unless for physical activity. Only doctors and professional persons are allowed on this floor. Family may communicate through supervised phone calls and face-time on computers. Patients wear fluorescent pink wristbands. If you see a Level Four patient outside their room unaccompanied by a doctor or professional, please call 911 and keep very far away from the patients.

Now that you know the building, are you ready to enter it?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys! Dontstopbelieving92 here! If you're reading this, that means you have begun a wonderful journey into my story! First things first: I am using characters from Hetalia (I do not own the characters whatsoever, they belong to a Mr. Hidekaz Himaruya) If you want more information regarding characters feel free to ask! Also I don't have an editor so please excuse typos and whatnot!

My cover was made by a brilliant artist by the name of Giggle_Wiggle and I recommend her as your cover maker! Please check her out because she's really cool!

Thank you for reading and if you liked it please advertise, comment, and vote! Thankyou!