Chapter 30 Together

When they returned back to the village, they saw the Hokage with Zabuza and Haku. Turns out, they helped the Hokage make Orochimaru retreat. And why are the there? Well, they both wanted to see Naruto take the Chunnin exams so they came to watch and just happens to be there when the invasion happened. Naruto soon met the 1 tailed beast and befriended him, he found out that the Ichibi's real name is actually Shukaku. When talking to Shukaku it was extremely difficult because Kurama and Shukaku loved annoying each other and they gave both their Jinchurikis' a head ache. A few days later, the Hokage, Shikamaru, Sasuke and Naruto were on top of the Hokage tower for an announcement. 

"For the Chunnin exams, I hereby promote Nara Shikamaru, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto to Chunnin rank." said the Hokage. Some people started cheering but the cheers were mostly covered by the sound of loud boos. Of course Zabuza, Haku and people close to Naruto were happy for him but some of the villagers still hate him.

"I reject! Why does the demon also get promoted?"

"He'll just bring destruction to the village."

He'll only cause more trouble if he becomes a Chuunin."

"He should be executed if he's that strong or he might take over the leaf!" yelled many villagers that extremely hated Naruto. People close to Naruto especially the 3rd Hokage were extremely mad about what the ungrateful villagers are and what they had said about Naruto, Naruto saved the Leaf from the 1 tails and is keeping the 9 tails at bay so it doesn't get freed. The Hokage slammed his hand onto the metal fence hat was in front of him and everyone quickly shut their mouths.

"SILENCE! You people are being very disrespectful towards Naruto. I wonder if you'll continue if you find out who he is." said the Hokage with a smirk on his face ready to reveal a secret that will definitely shut the villagers up and they'll be nice towards Naruto.

"What secret? There's no bigger secret that he's the Kyuubi container!" yelled the villagers.

"Well the 4th will definitely be upset that you called his only son a demon and act mean towards him. And if Kushina was here what would she say? She would blow up the whole village because of how you acted towards her son." said the Hokage smirking. 

The crowd went silent, Zabuza and Haku were happy that Naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage, 'Now you'll get the respect you deserve kid.'  thought Zabuza, 'Wow Naruto-kun, I knew you were someone great.'  thought Haku. Naruto was happy that his father was someone respected. Many people got shivers down their spines knowing how scary Kushina is.

"H-Hokage-sama you aren't lying are you?" asked a villager.

"I am not lying, in fact I have the papers of Naruto's birth and I was there when your precious 4th Hokage sealed the 9 tails in his own son. You did not honor the 4th's wishes in treating his son as a hero and not a demon, he's keeping the 9 tailed fox at bay. He even saved the Land of waves and saved this very own village itself from the 1 tail and you guys aren't even grateful." said the Hokage sighing. Many villagers started feeling bad, no one complained anymore.

"I here by give Namikaze Minato's inheritance to his only son, Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto." declared the 3rd Hokage then he dismissed the crowd. After the Hokage revealed who Naruto really is, people started treating him a lot nicer, and I mean, A LOT. Sasuke walked inside the forest and saw Gaara there.

"You haven't left yet?" asked Sasuke with his hands in his pockets.

"No actually, I wanted to speak to you." replied Gaara. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?" asked Sasuke.

"You like him don't you? You like Naruto." said Gaara.

"I do." replied Sasuke.

"Well I can see why, he has beautiful eyes full of hope, it means a lot. His spirit of never giving up is not something to joke about either. He's nice to everyone even the enemy, I can see why. But, why did you fall for him?" asked Gaara.

"Well...it's just as Kiba said.

Flashback no jutsu*

(When Naruto found out he was the 9 tail's container)

People that cared for Naruto were discussing things that could help Naruto turn back to normal and not the sad person he is right now. Kiba turned to Sasuke and said he wanted to talk in private and Sasuke agreed.

"You've lost to them didn't you?" asked Kiba. Sasuke was confused by what Kiba meant.

"You've been captured by his blue eyes haven't you?" continued Kiba.

"Well, I got to say, they're beautiful and they mean a lot if you look closely but, I haven't been captured...yet." replied Sasuke.

End of flashback no jutsu*

"So in the end, Kiba was right." said Sasuke. Gaara just smiled.

"Do you like him too?" asked Sasuke. Gaara nodded. Sasuke tensed when Gaara nodded.

"Relax, I love him as a brother, we became brothers after our tailed beast had a...conversation(argument and started annoying each other)." replied Gaara. Sasuke was relieved that Gaara didn't love Naruto more than a brother because then they might have to fight.

"You should confess." said Gaara.

"B-but what if he rejects me?" asked Sasuke.

"He won't, you've always been there for him and you've saved him more than twice right? I heard when we were fighting. I'm sure he won't reject you." replied Gaara. Then, Naruto walked to him because he saw then when he was going on a walk in the forest.

"Hey guys!" said Naruto.

"Uh, hi dobe. I wanna ask you something." said Sasuke feeling worried.

"Yeah?" asked Naruto.

"Naruto, you have the most beautiful eyes in the world, looking into them makes me fell happy especially when they shine. You have beautiful hair as bright as the sun and I've had a crush on you for a long time. That's why I would protect you with my life and help you make your dream come true because I know, when your dream is complete, you'll shine the brightest. Please, be my boyfriend." said Sasuke. Naruto's eyes widened, Sasuke loved him, he loved his eyes he loved the way he shined, he was so surprised he didn't know what to say. Tears started falling from Naruto's eyes.

"YES! YES YES YES! I love you." said Naruto as he hugged Sasuke.

"I love you too dobe." replied Sasuke happy that the blonde didn't reject him.

"YASSS! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" yelled voices. The trio turned around and saw Ino and other people. The group had other people including Ino, Anko, Kakashi, Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Hinata and even Zabuza and Haku.

"Um, why are you guys here?" asked Sasuke.

"Well, we're the Sasunaru fan group, we made the group because you ship you to and we're not missing the part when you confess to Naruto!" said Ino.

"Ok, I knew you shipped us Ino but Zabuza and Haku, really?" said Sasuke. Zabuza and Haku sweat dropped.

"Um, when we arrived at Konoha we were lost and just so happened to run into the group and and they were like, you want to join and we were like, yeah sure why not." replied Zabuza.

"Yeah and I ship you guys! Remember what you said Sasuke-san at the bridge? It was so cute!" said Haku. Sasuke sweat dropped now the group knows what Sasuke said. It's been a few weeks after they started dating, the group were spying on the couple going on dates and hanging out but they were soon shooed away by an angry Sasuke with his sharingan on making a face that says 'Get the f*ck away. I. DARE. YOU. TO .RUIN THIS!'. Sasuke and Naruto were extremely happy together.

{The End}

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I hope yo enjoyed the chapter and this is the last chapter of this story. I'm making a new story tomorrow and you can read it if you want. The name of the story that I'm going to write tomorrow is 'He's my little brother'.

!DISCLAIMER: Naruto does not belong to me!