Chapter 4- We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

"Open."

Sky opened her eyes to see a Gala invitation. She gasped. "Really?" Spencer, chuckled beside her.

"And you two." Mr.Smith glances between them. "Will be each other's date."

"You guys are the best." Sky cooed, giving them all hugs and kisses.

"I... also have one for you." Spencer told her. "Go look in the closet."

Sky ran up the stairs. She took the Nobbs on the wooden closet and pulled it and... The beautiful (expensive) dress from the shop was right in front of her.

The family chuckled from downstairs, as they hear her squeals of excitement.

The girl quickly locked the door, before putting the dress on. She closed her eyes, as she stood infront of the mirror.
"Open." She told herself.

She opened her eyes in awe. She didn't recognize herself. She actually felt... pretty.

"Woah." The girl breathed.

She heard a soft knock on the door. She tiptoed over and unlocked the door, along with opening it.

"Ta-Da!" She exclaimed, waving her hands in the air.

"Wow." Said spencer.

The girl did a little twirl. "How do I look?"

He scoffed. "Beautiful."

"Thanks, Spence." She gave him a warm smile, and indulged him in a huge. Right as she pulled away, she looked up to see Spencer smiling proudly at her. She hopped on her tippytoes and give him a kiss on the lips.

"Let's go down for breakfast."

--✸--

Sky had spent all day getting ready for the gala. She got dressed, did her makeup, curled her hair didn't end up liking it so she straightened it, That made it worse so she curled it again. She was excited, to say the least. She wanted to look perfect for Spencer. (And the paparazzi.)

"All ready?" Spencer asked, from downstairs.

Sky to once last look in the mirror. She tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. Pleased with her appearance. "Coming."

Spencer's jaw practically fell to the floor.

Mrs. Smith put her hands on her chest and gasped. "Oh, don't you look gorgeous."

Sky sent her a smile, "Thank you!"

"Okay! Let's take one picture before you go." Said Mr.Smith, grabbing his camera. They were proud of his boy.

Spencer collected himself, and wrapped his arm around Sky's waist.

"Smile."

There was a loud click, which followed with a flash.

"You best get going."