Introductions and reality checks

Começar do início

"I'm back" I called as I shut the door a little loud so he'd hear me.

"In here doll" He called from the room. I walked in and jumped on the bed. He walked out of the closet in his sweats. He looked so damn hot it killed me.

"Don't leave like that again please" He tackled me. I screamed mercy from his tickling till he let go.

"I went to get your present silly" I said out of breath.

"I already have my present right here"

"But you can't unwrap me" He stilled and his smile was wicked, his bedroom eyes where already undressing me.

"Yes I can" He pulled me off the bed and stood me up. He undressed me piece by piece, savoring the moment as he did it. His eyes never left mine and once I was completely naked, I reached down and unzipped his jeans. I stayed on my knees after pulling his pants all the way down, I looked up at him as I wrapped my hands around his impressive length. As I took him in, I saw as his eyes roll back into his head and he let his head fall back. I had done this many times to know what to do, he laid his hand softly on my head. After a while he stood me up and I jumped into his arms and he tossed me on his bed. I laughed and looked at him. He looked like a tiger ready to prance on his prey, so I opened up for him shamelessly.

"Oh baby" he licked his lips. Just watching him look at me like I was a treat made me go crazy. As he crouched down in between my thighs, I close my eyes and wait for what I wanted the first day I kissed him. The second his mouth touches me, I'm lost. Lost in a world of pure passion and pleasure. He was driving me going crazy with his magic tongue, I begin to feel that delicious ache and I'm shaking all over.

"Cum for me baby" He whispers. On command I let go, his name ripping from my lips. His body covers mine and its back to my little world of passion.

The day is finally here and I'm super nervous to come out of the bathroom. I've looked at myself at least a million times. From my messy bun to my brown and gold eye shadow and burgundy lip stick I felt sexy. I just hope Alex likes it. I took a deep breath and walked out, he was buttoning his shirt.

"You look fucking sexy in a tux you know that" I smiled. He was saying something about how he hates ties and when he looks at me he stops talking in mid-sentence and stands frozen in his spot. I knew it, he hates it.

"That's it. I'm changing" I turn around but he catches me and hugs me from behind.

"Oh no you don't. You look beyond what words can describe, but Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, down right sexy good enough?" He says into my ear, he makes me feel like a million dollars, that's why I love him. I turn around in his arms and catch his face in-between my hands.

"I love you so damn much" His eyes answer for him but his kiss says it louder. I help him with his tie and I walk around my heels I've been secretly breaking in. I had the pictures already inside the picture frames and I just taped the old one over the glass so he wouldn't notice. I was all sweat and nerves by the time we pulled into his parents' house. It was huge! And the inside was just as impressive, elegant and so breath taking.

"I'm home" He called. Trevor was the first to pop out giving me a spinning hug, he gave his brother a back slapping hug and walked into the living room. He whispered something to Alex that made him seem annoyed. Crap, I knew I shouldn't have come.

"Hey relax, it's a little family issue." He winked making my worries wash away. Okay here we go, I was raised in a Mexican house hold. I have the best manners in the damn world, I plaster the best smile I can manage as we turn the corner.