Not Your Regular Summer: Chapter Two

Chapter 2:

“Hey, Tay... This is our new neighbor Seth. Seth... this is our sister Taylar.” Sam Said and I walked forward slowly and nodded. “So you're my new neighbor. That's why you were back there?” I asked making him smirk.

The Twins just stared at me and Seth confused. “Have you guys met before?” Oli asked. “Well, See... I escaped the part and went to play guitar in my meadow and saw him there.” I Explained, taking my eyes off of Seth and looking at Sam and Oliver.

“Oh... Why'd you leave at this time?” Sam asked. “The party is so damn boring and I really hate talking to Mister Cocky Zachary over there.” I explained pointing to the party. “Wait... So you escaped... that's why you didn't want me to walk with you?” Seth asked me.

Oli and Sam looked at me and Seth questionably. “No... It's that you could have been a creeper.” I replied. Oli and Sam smirked and rolled their eyes. Oli came to my side and put an arm over my shoulder.

“That's my beautiful baby Sister.” He said smiling widely down at me. “What were you guys doing anyways?” I asked. “We were talking about random shit.” Sam answered. Oli took his arm from my shoulder.

I left them alone and walked back to the house and told my mom I was going to sleep. I walked upstairs, took my make up off, changed clothes and crawled to bed to be welcomed by sleep.

The next morning, although it was summer, I woke up at 8:30 in the morning. My dad was off to work and my mom was eating, ready to go to work. “Morning Sweetie. How did you sleep?” she Asked. “Like a baby.” I said opening the fridge.

“The coldness hit my face and legs. “Alright, I'm off to work. Call me if anything. Love you!” my mom said as she rushed out the door picking up her purse and keys on the way.

I decided to go with something easy for breakfast and settled for cereal. I took out a bowl from the cupboard. My cinnamon toast crunch cereal, a spoon from the drawer and milk.

After serving myself I sat on the table. When I was finishing up Sam came down sleepily to the kitchen. I put the bowl in the sink and ruffled Sam's hair. “Morning Big Brother.” I greeted happily. Sam groaned and I chuckled. I walked upstairs to my room passing by a zombie-like Oli.

I picked out some blue and white plaid shorts, with a white tank top. I slipped that on and put on my blue flip flops. I brushed my wavy hair and put on some eyeliner on my eyelid and mascara. I walked down stairs and sat on the table with Sam and Oli.

“So what are we going to do today?” I asked them as they stuffed their faces with cereal. “Well we told Seth we were going to show him around.” Sam said. I mouthed 'Oh' and nodded understandingly. “Wanna come?” Oli asked giving me a sly smile.

“Sure... I have nothing better to do.” I said smiling. When they finished they went up to their room to get dressed and I walked to my room to get my phone. Once I got it I walked downstairs quickly and waited for Oli and Sam on the couch.

They both raced down the stairs and Oli and I walked to the car as Sam walked next door to get Seth. “So where do I Sit?” I asked. “You are sitting in the back with Seth.” Oli responded. I gave him a smug look before opening the back door and getting in the car.

A few minutes after, am and Seth arrived and got in the car. We left the driveway and headed towards town. “Hey Taylar.” Seth greeted. I looked over to him and gave him a sly smile. “Hey Seth.” I said.

“Want to play 20 questions?” he asked. “That's one question.” I replied smirking. Although I'm quite peaceful, I have some smart ass remarks. Seth chucked at my comment.

“Alright, what's your favorite Color?” Seth Asks. “Seriously... Favorite color? Such a cliche question to ask, Dork.” I say while chuckling. “Oh, That's an Awesome color.” Seth Said life if I had told him my favorite color.

I playfully Shove him and roll my eyes. I just met this guy last night, barely know him, and yet I'm getting along so well with him. “No. Seriously... What's your favorite Color?” He asks again. “I'd have to say... Green. How about Yours?” I replied.

“Mine is Brown...” He says. “Really? I was expecting Blue or something many guys like.” I told him, Surprised. We arrived at town before Seth could ask his third question. “We will finish it After.” he muttered.

Sam and Oli pointed out the gym and shit like that. The twins wanted to show Seth the mall so we ended up there. When we got there and parked, we got out of that car and entered the mall. Girls started swooning over Seth. New bait for the whores. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

Then I caught sight of the biggest bitch and whore ever, Betty. “hey Oli, lend me some money to ditch you to go to a store, Please? I asked quickly. He handed me 20 bucks and I quickly ran away from them.

Why? Because the bitch Betty gates my guts and knowing her, she'd come get all over Seth and I seriously don't want to be around her. After wandering around a bit I was pulled back by someone.

Ready to go all Ninja mode I saw who it was, Seth. I took a deep breathe and relaxed. “What are you doing here, creeper?” I asked him as we started walking side by side. “Oli and Sam told me to follow you to try to escaped from... I think it was... Betty?” He said and I looked shocked.

“You don't want Betty all over you?” I asked, completely surprised. The more I spend time with Seth, the more I get along with him. “Who would want a walking STD?” He asked smirking. “Holy Shit! You are my New best Friend!” I said smiling widely.

“Well what do you want to do?” He asked and I grew a smirk. “Come on!” I said, grabbing his hand and running down the mall to the main entrance. In the main entrance there are tables where you could relax. We sat at a table that I dragged him to.

“All that running for this?” He asked and I smiled nodding. “Let's finish the game.” I replied. “Okay, Why do you love wolves?” He asked. “That's Easy. They Look So peaceful and so silent and beautiful.” I said smiling at the thought of wolves.

“How tall are you?” I added. “Really? How tall I am?” He said Chuckling. “Yes... Now answer Damn it!” I said. “Alright, I'm Six foot one inch.” He answered. “No wonder you're like a GIANT!” I muttered making him chuckle.

“Why do you go to the place where I first saw you?” He asked. “Because it's so beautiful there. That's my favorite place in the world.” I responded. “Yeah it is quite a scene.” He agreed. “Yeah... Anyways, what's your favorite thing to do?” I asked him.

“I like to Run, and spend time with my friends.” He said. “Since when do you play guitar?” He asked me. “Since I-” I started but got cut off by Seth’s phone. “Hold on.” He said before picking up his phone.

“Hello. I'm with my new friend. I didn't hear the call. This must be something Serious. Alright I’ll be there soon. Bye.” He said before hanging up. He nodded at me to continue.

“I've been playing since I was seven. Hey, is something wrong?” I ask. “Um... Actually I have to get home soon.” He says. “Wait, let me call my brothers.” I say before taking out my phone and dial Oli's number.

“Hello.” Oli answered. “Yeah... Seth needs to go.” I inform him. “Can you go home with him? Please.” Oli begs and I growl at the phone. “Fine Whatever.” I say Before hanging up the phone. Babies. “Alright I guess we'll have to walk home.” I tell him getting up. Seth nods and we head off.