Chapter 3- Spencer Smith

Začať od začiatku

Sky lets out a big sigh, and looks at her feet. Spencer frowns. "Hey," he softly said. "What's wrong?"

"It's just... I really miss my family, and I can't find them."

"I'm so sorry Sky... you'll find them one day. How many are there?"

"Um... six." She mumbles, not really wanting to tell him more.

"Woah." Spencer chuckles. "That's a lot."

"Yeah..." Sky trails off as she sees a group of teenage boys walking up to the table Sky and Spencer sat at.

"Hi! Are you Sky Greaves?" One of the boys asks, and Sky nods.

"We are your biggest fans!" Another said. She hears that alot.

"Nice to meet you!" She said, with a fake-yet believable smile on her face.

"Can we have your autograph?" The boy asks, handing her a pen and a napkin.

"Of course." She grabs the supplies, and writes:

SKY GREAVES <3

in cursive writing. The boys walk away and say, "Kids at school are gonna be so jealous!"

Sky turns her head back to Spencer, who has a huge smile on his face. "Quite the celebrity I see!" He chuckles. "Cmon! Let's go to the shops."

Sky and Spencer went on shopping sprees in their free time. He would always buy her lunch, and then take her out to buy whatever she liked. There wasn't much woman clothing that aren't dresses, so she had to buy, well... dresses.

(Play the music if you would like!)

"Come on!" He sat up from the table, grabbed her hand and they were out.

It was a sunny summer day, the wind was comfortably breezing and the flowers were blooming. The two ran threw the crowds of people gigging. Sky passed a flower shop and gasped. "Come on!" She told Spencer. The two ran into the shop the bell ringing as they entered, it smelled delicious. All the flowers mixed together to have a Christmas type of smell.

She brushed the air in her face. "Smell that Spence?"

"Yep!" He walked over to a booth full of flowers. He grabbed a pretty light blue flower. Sky's back was turned. He tapped on her shoulder, and she turned around. The boy pulled the hair out of her ear, and replaced it with the flower. She smiled as they walked out of the shop. "Let's get you something nice, Eh?" Spencer asked.

"If you insist." Said giggling Sky.

Days like these Spencer wanted to stay in forever.

Spencer points to a dress shop across the street. She looks both ways before crossing it. She looked at the mannequin that was in the window. It had a beautiful, yellow drees. That had flowers on it, it also included puffed sleeves and... pockets!

Spencer noticed the girl watched over the dress in awe. "Want that one?"

Sky smiled, but her smile quickly dropped once she noticed the price tag.