Day 3: Body Worship

Tamaki was trailing kisses down (Y/N) body stopping every now and again to suck hickeys in some places. So far you neck and chest had been covered with multiple hickeys. He had left from laying kisses onto your stomach and went back up to kiss you on your lips. It had been gentle at first until you decided to deepen the kiss, biting on his bottom lip which resulted in him opening his mouth. Using that opening you stuck you tongue in his mouth immediately dominating the kiss. After a while he broke the kiss and looked at you straight in the eye. "Can I...You know...?" You stared at him as if trying to figure out what he meant. Laughing to yourself quietly so you didn't have him shy away, you nodded your head. He smiled at you and went down to your legs placing small barely there kisses up your thigh stopping right before that certain place. After doing it on both thighs he finally pulled away long enough to take off this pants and boxers. Spreading you legs wide enough so that he was able to fit between you. He began to rub against your entrance before pushing inside you, taking his time to slowly enter to avoid any discomfort. Waiting a while after he was inside before slowly pulling back and thrusting back in. After a few more slowly paced thrust and you telling him it was okay to be a little rough and to go faster. Tamaki started speeding up his thrust moving his hold on you thighs to you hips. You could feel yourself on the edge of cumming, reaching to pull him down into a kiss before cumming. You cumming brought upon his own climax, pulling out just in time for his cum to land on you stomach. Falling down on the bed beside you catching his breath before looking to you. "Was...Was that okay?" Smiling to him you placed a kiss on his nose. "Yeah, it was great."

I don't think I fully understood what body worship is and it shows. Anyways here you go Ari.