Chapter 9 - Holidays, Part 1

Lionblaze: As promised, we have a two-part episode today.

Hollyleaf: The number 2 way to annoy Jay-Jay, is holidays. The first part will focus on Halloween, and the second on Christmas. It was a very difficult decision and our last three options were Halloween, Christmas, and Valentines' day. In the end we had to choose Christmas and Halloween.

Lionblaze: Remember when he used to like Halloween?

Hollyleaf: Yes! I totes forgot. But remember we ruined it by pulling the prank on him. OMSC WE SHOULD PULL THE SAME PRANK ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionblaze: YESSSSSSSSSS!

Hollyleaf: Come on! Bring the cameras!

*they run to the ThunderClan camp*

Hollyleaf: *tells everyone on camp her idea and they agree*

*everyone gets dressed up and waits for Jayfeather to come out*

Jayfeather: Wait you guys changed your minds? You want to dress up for Halloween?

Lionblaze: Yes

Jayfeather: *goes into the medicine den to get dressed*

Hollyleaf: Quick everyone, get out of your costumes and put them in Bramblestar's den. *everyone follows her instructions*

Jayfeather: Okay guys I have my costume ready and- *sees them without their costumes on* b-but where are your costumes? They were here a second ago. I-I saw them and-

Squirrelflight: Jayfeather what are you talking about? Remember when we said that only kits and apprentices dress up for Halloween?

Jayfeather: B-but you were all dressed up and- *stops for a second. Sees Lionblaze's and Hollyleaf's expression* *angrily* this is one of your top ten things isn't it?

Lionblaze: *trying not to laugh* maybe

Jayfeather: I hate you.

Hollyleaf: *laughing* come back next time for the second part. 

Jayfeather: At least Squirrelflight hasn't given me the Jayfeather Treatment...

Squirrelflight: Why you little...*jumps on Jayfeather*