Chap. 21

We are trapped, again, but this time we're trapped in a tree house. Right after they FINALLY untied me, I said "watch out for the trap." VERY sarcastically. God. I told Jake "go bust the door open" But right when I said that, he pulled a trip wire. The room began to fill with water an I was sooo upset. "hey boys, I forgot to mention one thing," I say and they are giving each other worried looks."iturnintoamermaidwhenitouchalotofwater" I say at rapid speed. they say. "What" in sync. "uggh fine I TURN INTO A FREAKIN' MERMAID WHEN I TOUCH A LOT OF WATER. There, I said it. I will not repeat it." they all stared at me. I stood on the table while they had a 'chat' about all of the stuff they just learned. "If you could please stop talking and figure out how we can get out of here without me turning into a god dang mermaid?!" I shout. "why should we? You're the one with the problem. we can breathe and be in water without changing into a mermaid." I face palm. "YOU CANT BREATHE IN WATER YOU IDIOTS. IM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A CHANCE AT LIVING RIGHT NOW." They contemplate what I said but it was to late. the water had already reached the table. in about two minutes, I will be a mermaid. I scream at them "break the door already Jake!!!" I realized that he was on a chair, it doesn't help that he is the shortest one of us. I start to turn into a mermaid. I am so upset. I'm pouting like a 5 year old. My legs turned into a tail. (Just like the pic at the beginning of the chapter). they all stared at me. I guess they didn't realize that the water reached about a foot away from the ceiling.