Unfair (Akashi x Reader)

Start from the beginning

You can't walk anymore, speak words straight, and even do anything on your own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until that unexpected day comes...

Akashi proposed to you to be his wife, G.O.M and your friends was there when he did that. That made you so happy. If you can jump you'll literally do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This day was the most happiest day in your life as you were going to be an Akashi soon. Momoi helped you dress up.

There was a knock an the door as Momoi quickly sat you on your wheelchair. She opened the door revealing your parents. They cried when they saw you on your wedding dress, you can't help but to tear up too not bothering about your make-up.

"Congratulations (F/N)"

"Thank you... Mom... Dad... I love... you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may now kiss the bride"

Akashi looked at you smiling genuinely as you were now his wife. Akashi (F/N).

"You're an Akashi now (F/N)." He slowly leaned down and kissed you on the lips.Tears rolling down on your cheeks as you can't believe what you were hearing. The priest congratulated you.

Series of Congratulations and whistles greeted the two of you.

All people had party when they arrived at the reception, Momoi caught the flowers and Aomine proposed to her, that was so sweet when you witnessed that part. And tge others congratulated you two to no end.

That day was really your happiest day ever in your life...

You really hope that you'll last long...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you were lying on the bed having a very sweet conversation and reliving some memories.

"You know, this is the best day i've ever had" You said as he smiled at you. "I can't believe that you really are my husband now... If this was a dream, i don't want to wake up anymore" You continued. He chuckled.

"This is reality (F/N), you're really my wife now." He kissed your forehead. You smiled.

"Ne ne, Sei. Promise me, you'll never forget me"

"Hmmm? Don't say that (F/N), ofcourse i will not forget you. But promise me too...Don't leave me" You nodded as you began to feel so much pain on your head, a sign that this will be your last.

"Hai, let's sleep now Sei. I'm really tired" He nodded as he hugged you.

"I love you (F/N)"

"I love you too Sei."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You cried as you stared at him sleeping. The pain just worsen as your vision began to completely blur, you know that it will be your last chance to kiss him and thank him.

"I hope you'll never forget about me Sei..."

"I'm sorry for not keeping my promise..."

"But as much as i want to stay beside you, fate will just stand in our way"

"I love you...and thank you... for everything... Please... don't... forget about... me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seijuuro woke up as the sunshine hit his face, he smiled as he stared at your sleeping face.

"(F/N)" He lightly shook you but he got no response.

"(F/N), wake up now, it's morning" He said but nothing respond. He felt a sudden fear as he lightly touched your skin.

It was cold...

He quickly checked your pulse but he felt nothing. Tears suddenly blurred his vision. This day was the worse day for him...

His wife...

His all...

His life...

--------

"You said... You'll never leave me..."

"You promised me... Why are you so unfair?"

"You know that you're my life right?"

"So... Why leave me?"

"Unfair... So, unfair"

"(F/N)"

Akashi wiped his tears as he stare at the dead body of his wife lying beside him. Hoping that he was just having a worst nightmare. But....

Reality hits him hard...

That his wife was no longer....

Alive...

A/N:

Hi! Thanks for reading this chapter xD hahaha fudge angst i'll do a fluff one next i promise xD

Vote~

-or-

Comment~

It really means to me a lot when you react on my oneshots :) I love you all ^^,

Upnext:

Moriyama x Reader
Two surprise lemons (One was threesome and it was requested xD)
One surprise fluff

Sorry for not updating for like a week xD

~Thank you for reading~