Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)

It was a very great day for you and the others, but for your boyfriend? It's not..

Why you say? Let's check out what happened earlier~!

~ Flashback ~

You were having a breakfast while watching T.V. when suddenly....

"We're here at (Gameshop's name) located in Akibahara and as you see, there's a lot of people waiting for the release of an Otome Game called "My Forged Wedding" created by the one of top gaming company here in Japan." As the reporter babble about the game, you on the other side were getting ready to go there.

You're not a fan of Otome games or visual novels until your friend introduced you to it. She really had done anything she can do to make you try one. You hesitated at first but accepted it in the end, you really thought that it was just an annoying game but got it wrong. That's when you became so addicted on Otome games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a very hard and long wait, you finally got what you wanted and gone back home.

For the nth time your boyfriend, Kise calls your phone but only your voicemail was heard on the other line making him so worried about you. Negative thoughts flooded in his mind but he can't go to your apartment because of his photoshoot.

~ Flashback ends ~

Kise arrived an hour ago to check you out, he's dead worried about you. He sweatdropped when he see you rolling and giggling on the floor, he let out a sigh of relief and thanked god that you're safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(F/N)cchi!"

"..."

"(F/N)cchi!" He raised his voice a little bit but you continued to play your new game.

"..."

"(F/N)CCHI! Please notice meeeeee~!" He whined. An irk mark appeared on your temples.

"What the hell do you want Ryouta!" You shouted as he pouted.

"Is that game more important than me?" He said, jealousy is obvious on his voice.

"No, This is just a game Ryouta, let me finish it first okay?" You said as you kissed him on the lips and go back to your game. He sighed and decided to watch T.V.

~ An hour later ~

Kise were having a very beautiful dream, you and him sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I----

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Yamato you're mine and mine only! Aaaaaah!" Kise jolt awake at the sudden squeal of his girlfriend. He fell asleep while watching a drama he looked to you and saw you fangirling over a fictional character.

"I love you Yamato" You kissed your psp making him frown.

"Yes, Yes! I want to be your wife! kyaaaaaa!" You squealed like there's no tomorrow. He had enough about that game, he walked towards you and grabbed your psp.

"Give me my Yamato!" You pouted obviously irritated at his action. He threw your psp in the garbage bin and glared at you.

"He's just a fictional character (F/N)cchi! Forget that stupid game he can't even make lo---" You cutted his speech of before some unnecessary words come out from his mouth.

"Okay! Okay enough with that whines! Just say you're just jealous and i'll stop." .

"No, i'm not! He's just a fictional character." He walked towards the bin and took your psp. "And look, he doesn't even have an abs like me" You laughed at his childish whines.

"What's funny! I'm just saying the truth" He retorted.

"Just admit it Ryouta, you are jealous hahaha!"

"I'm not!"

"Wow, being a tsundere suits you. Did you swap personalities with that green headed tsundere? Where's your lucky item?" Tears brimming on your eyes, you can't stop laughing and didn't notice that your boyfriend came near you.

You looked up at him and saw him glaring at you and muttering some words that you can't recognize. His face coming closer to yours. Your happy mood quickly turned into anxious state.

"Yes, i'm jealous. And you know i don't like that feeling right?" He questioned darkly. Enough to make you shiver, you just gulped and smiled nervously.

"Ehehe~ Sorry about that. Stop copying Akashi, i know you're a copycat but don't copy Akashi's behavior. It makes me nervous." He chuckled and got back to his usual happy demeanor.

"Then~ Be ready for your punishment for making me jealous (F/N)cchi~!" He hugged you tight and pecked you on the lips.

"W-Whaa! No! Not now!" You tried to break free from gis grasp but no use.

With that.....

~ A series of loud moans and grunts can be heard throughout of your apartment. ~

A/N:

Haha, just a random thought of this oneshot. Btw, My Forged Wedding is an actual otome game for android and iOS and I've been playing it for quite sometime now xD Yamato is so cool *squeals*.

I'll post a continuation of this story later and i'm here to warn you now. It'll be a lemon time for Kise and You :)

Thanks for reading my oneshots *bows* I just saw this morning that i've reached 1k reads hehe~ Thank you again and please continue to read my oneshots!

-jhay-

Picture : CG of Yamato Kougami and Reader/You-chan :))

© to Voltage Inc.