Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)

Here's the Part 2 of Kises' story xD enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~
Story Start
~~~~~~~~~

"I'll make sure i'll break your walls (F/N)cchi and make you happy again..."

"I miss your old self"

"I miss how you smile..."

"I miss.... being loved by someone like you..."

"I realized it a long time ago..."

"That...."

"I love you....(F/N)" Tears rolled on his cheeks as he walks through the hallway heads down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days has passed since you put Kise in shame. You felt bad about it too... But what can you do? What did he do when you need his support? Where was him when the time you were bullied? Did he listen to you when the time Minoru set you up? None of that was his concern.

What he did replayed in your mind making you have a bad day. Sighing, you stood up of your chair and walked out of the student council office.

Unfortunately....

"(F/N), can we talk?" You flinched when you heard your first name again said by none other than. Kise Ryouta.

"I'm busy, maybe sometime." You said as you tried to get back to the office, he grabbed your arms and make you turn around to him. His eyes full of sadness as you stared at it.

"Please?" He said with seriousness in his voice. You sighed in reponse and allowed him to go inside the office.

"Get to the point, i don't want any blah blah's in this conversation" You coldly said making him flinch at your harsh words.

"I want you back (F/N)cchi" He said. You on the other hand laughed, actually he got scared when he heard your sarcastic laugh.

"Me? Back? To you? Was that supposed to be a horrible joke? There's no us LOL" You rolled your eyes as you said, you laughed again. Kise stood up trying to keep up with you.

"(F/N)cchi, i know i've done many horrible things to you. Please forgive me and let's make another happy memory. Please? I promise not to hu--" You slammed you hand on the poor table-kun causing Kise to stop on his words.

"Forgive? Do you know what i felt when i was bullied? When i need you to support me as your fucking bestfriend?! For One and a half fucking years you ditched your bestfriend for another girl not doing anything and even not hearing my side and NOW. YOU. ARE. SAYING. TO. FORGIVE. YOU?! Bitch please!" You shouted at him. As he on the other hand came to hug you.

The sudden action made you feel calm as he hugs you tight. You tried to shake your way out of his grasp but to no avail. You gave up and let him hug you for a while. You actually missed this but there's the other side of you don't want to see his face again.

Kise noticed you calmed down and broke the hug.

"Are you done?" You said blankly at him.

"(F-F/N)cchi... Please?" He pleads.

"Get out of the office" You said in cold voice

"No! I will not leave here til' you forgive me!"

"I said get out of here!"

"Still no! I won't leave here!"

You suddenly stood up causing the chair tumble down. Kise flinched.

"Fine then, I'll leave!" You immediately walked away from him and slammed the door close, leaving Kise behind.

~Timeskip~