"Come here, then" Dumbledore said to the students, "Quickly, before anyone else joins us." The group didn't take any time, Maeve separated her hand from Fred's, but still held on to Ginny and placed her hand on the kettle. "You have all used a Portkey before? Yes?" The group nodded. "Good. On the count of three. One..two...three."

Maeve shut her eyes as she felt the portkey jerk, the familiar feeling of spinning took over. When she felt solid ground again, she opened her eyes to find that they were back at 12 Grimmauld Place, more specially, right in the middle of the kitchen."

"Back again, the blood-traitor brats," a voice commented, "Is it true their father is dying?"

"OUT!" Maeve's voice weaved with another, Sirius'. Emmeline rushed to all the Weasley kids, making sure they were all okay, and then landing in front of Maeve were the two shared a look.

"What's going on?" Sirius questioned, "Phineas Nigellus said Arthurs been badly injured..."

"Ask Harry," Fred cut him off.

"Yeah, I want to hear this for myself, too." George agreed as the twins turned their heads towards Harry. Emmeline had Ginny across the kitchen, fixing her hair and making her drink some water and Ron was just staring blankly at a wall across the room. She grabbed Fred's hand, it was clammy, and he was shaking a bit. She'd never seen him like this.

 She'd never seen him like this

"I...it was.." Harry began, his voice was shaky, "I.. had a... kind of.. vision."

Maeve looked up from Fred's hand in hers and shared another look at her mother, and then to Sirius. A 'what the hell is going on' kind of look, as Harry described the vision he had and how real it felt.

"Is mum here?" George asked

"She probably doesn't even know what's happened yet," Sirius confessed, "The most important thing was to get you all away from Umbridge before she could interfere. I expect Dumbledore is letting Molly know now."

"We've got to go to St. Mungo's," Ginny finally spoke, her voice full of urgency and fear, "Sirius, can you lend us some cloaks or anything." Maeve looked down and remember they were all still in their pajamas.

"Hang on, you can't go tearing off to the hospital." Sirius told them, with a serious look, which was very uncommon on his face.

"He's our dad." George said stubbornly, "of course we are going, Fred let's go." He got up.

"And how are you going to explain how you knew Arthur was attacked before the hospital even lets his wife know?" Sirius asked

"Why does that matter? We can go where we please!" Fred asked, hotly

"It matters because we don't want to draw attention to the fact that Harry is having visions of thing that are happening hundreds of miles away!" Sirius said in a stern voice.

"We don't want the ministry to know this information." Emmeline said in a sweet, mothering voice, hoping to defuse the tension. 

"Someone else told us." Ginny said, "Yeah, we heard it from someone else. We won't say its Harry."

"Like who?" Sirius asked, "Listen, your dad's been hurt while on duty for the Order and the circumstances are already fishy enough without his children knowing seconds after it happened. This could really damage the Order's..."

"I don't give a hell about the Order!" Fred yelled.

"It's our dad dying were talking about!" George shouted.

Maeve never really heard the twins yell before, not in the angry tone that they had. She understands there anger, she felt the same way when her father did die. But she also completely understands what Sirius is talking about. She grabbed the twins hands, pulling them in the seats around her.

"Your father knew what he was doing and he knew what he was getting himself into. And I know for a fact he would not thank you for messing things up for the Order!" Sirius shouted, Maeve could tell his patience thinning, "This is how things are! This is why you are not in the Order because you don't understand! There are things worth dying for!"

"Easy for you to say!" Fred yelled back, standing back up leaning on the table across from Sirius, "I don't see your risking your life!"

"Maeve almost died this summer, and no one told us for weeks!" George shouted, "Our father is dying! He shouldn't be alone!"

Sirius sighed, "I know it's hard, but we've all got to act as though we don't know anything, yet. We've got to stay put, at least until we hear from your mother.. Okay?" The twins seemed to cool off a bit, taking their seats again still looking very annoyed. Maeve watched Ginny cross the kitchen, taking a seat next to Ron and leaning against him.

"I'll make some tea." Maeve finally spoke for the first time since she yelled at Kreacher. She walked past Harry who was still standing, looking very guilty. She placed her hand on his should, "Love, you should sit." She smiled at him, as she ushered him to a seat. She met her mom at the stove, the two looking away from the family.

"You okay?" Her mom asked, in a whisper.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Maeve answered as she put the kettle on the flame

"I know this might bring you back to when dad..."

"Don't worry mum." She smiled up at her, "Not sure why I'm here though.."

"Because they need you." The two looked behind them as the sea of red headed children looking scared and tired.

Then there was a bright flame that appeared in the middle of the kitchen, like the one that appeared in Dumbledore's office. Sirius reached forwards grabbing the feather, however, it had an envelope with it.

"Fawkes," Sirius said as he read the envelope, "This isn't Dumbledore's writing, it must be from your mother. Here." He handed the letter to Fred.

Fred tore it open and quickly scanned the words, "Dad is still alive. I am setting out for St. Mungos now. Stay where you are. I will send news as soon as I can. Mum."

"Still alive..." George repeated the words, "Makes it sound like..."

"Why don't we all go to bed." Emmeline interrupted George, smiling at the kids, but no one got up. "Or at least, let's move to the living room, the couches are probably more comfortable." She said as she went up to Ron and Ginny, pushing them to the living room. Maeve walked over to the twins, "Come one, let's go relax." She grabbed the twins hands and walked them to the living room.

As hours past, Maeve's shouldered became a pillow to Ginny and George and Fred who sat on the floor in front of her was using her lap as a pillow. Ron was leaning against Ginny snoring. Maeve though, was still awake. She sat straight up not wanting to move or wake anyone, the bags under her eyes were dark and her eyes were bloodshot. She watched Harry toss and turn in the arm chair he sat in across the room. She knew what everyone was going through, she just was hoping that it doesn't end the way it ended for her. Sirius was standing outside the room looking at Mae, she shook her head slightly to tell him she was fine. Then she used her eyes to point out that everyone was asleep, and smiled slightly.

"You should sleep." Sirius whispered.

"I'm fine." She whispered back

"You really should though." Fred whispered as he opened his eyes looking at her. "You look exhausted." She shook her head and shushed him as she rubbed the top of his head that laid in her lap.

"Shh. It's okay." she smiled down at him, watching him fall back asleep.