Ch 2

Everyone was at the tryouts.

Silver,Gold,Crystal,Diamond,Pearl,Platinum,REd,Blue,Green,Yellow,Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Black,White,Serena,Calem,a few other people whose applications were accepted for tryouts and some boy who called himself Teal. (One of my many o.c's the only in the story.) Everyone who was anyone was there.

Soon it had started. Everyone was assignrled a random pokemon from a box. Silver got an eevee. The only normal type from the box. The owners had made a challenge. 2 flying 2 ice one normal. The rest are fighting type.
Oh brother Silver thought to himself.

Battle 1! Silver...vs...Gold!

"Hwalucha! Go!"

"Eevee I choose you!" (hehe see what I did there...)

Begin

"Hawlucha flying press"

"Eevee dodge"

Eevee dodged and Hawlucha rook damage.

"Eevee covet!"

Hwalucha didn't dodge and eevee got a crit and stole hawluchas focus sash.

"CRUD"

"Eevee finish it use" everyone paused to see the finishing move"Shadow ball."

Hawlucha was down.

Eevee and Silver hugged and Silver pet it nicely.

"Well done." clapping hands rose and professor oak rose out of the

audience.

"Oak?!" Gold and Silver both said.

"What are you doing in Hoenn?!" Crystal added.

"I can explain." Red exclaimed.

"Take it away man" Blue said annoyed.

"He wanted t ok help teach here. Along with Birch and Juniper."

Black and White gasped.

"Really?!?" They exclaimed.

"Yep. I am here." she came out of the shadows.

"Cool..." Calem whispered. Serena slapped him. "She may be hot but we have Sycamore Calem." she half whispered half yelled that.

"Whis hot?" Ruby butted in

Emerald walked up in front of him and pointed at herself.

"Emerald who are you pointing at?" he smirked but was replayed with his groin getting a visit from Emeralds foot.

Silver busted out into laughter and eevee followed along giggling her eevee giggle.

Everyone went to there bunks to await who got what ranks.

Yes the rest of the battles happened I just skipped them ^.^