Chapter 17 (FINALLY)

Word count: 1200 (without bold)

Finally, finally, finally. F I N A L L Y I T H A P P E N E D.

Okay but there's like 3 chapters left of this and about 7 extra chapters imma write so its almost over-

But yh, I hope you enjoy

-UNEDITED-

Noyas POV

We dried ourselves off, it was getting already. I turn to naka "hey, wanna go skateboarding?" "Bet yuu, let's see if the other two are coming." We walk over to their tent to see tsukishima drying shoyos hair. "Heyo guys, me and yuu are going skateboarding, are you guys coming?" Tanaka asked. "Sure!" "No." "Are you _sure_ tsukishima?" I stretched out the word sure and winked slyly at him. He sighed. "Fine, I'll come." "Great." I say. As I go to leave with tanaka, tsukishima pulls me to the side. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I nod "I'll be there soon ryu." "Okay" he walks off. Tsukishima takes me away from the area. "What are you trying to pull?" He questions. "Your gonna tell him today and I'll confess." "..fine." He says simply before walking away.

We head back to ryu and shoyo who were waiting for us. "You got the speaker?" I ask naka. "Yep." He hands me and tsukishima a skateboard. "You know the long empty road we were on before? If we skate down that it will lead us to a beach." I explain. "Okay! Let's go." Shoyo runs off. "Oi shoyo! Wait up." I chase after him.

~~~~

We made our way to the long empty road just be sunset. "Oi, tsukishima, what songs do you listen to in your headphones?" I ask "noth-" "Pass me the phone. I know his playlist off by heart." Shoyo speaks up. "Wait- do you actually?" "Mhm, Riptide, Paris, faster car, still into you, electric love, everybody talks, Hey stupid I love you, drugs, Thunder, tounge tied, Party in the USA, out of my league, glad you ca-" "okay, so you do." Tsukishima stopped him. "Shoyo play it!" "Honestly, shoyos playlist is better." Saltshaker stated.

"Your playlist would be better though, Tanaka senpai! Pass me the phone." Shoyo concluded. Naka handed shoyo the phone. He made a new playlist and shuffled it.
We started skating and the first song that came on was 'hasley blue' it seemed like everyone was scared to sing so the first song came on and passed by in silence. The next one was. 'Tounge tied' I started bopping my head to the music that was lasting through the speaker. As soon as the lyrics came on, I was softly singing. Shoyo soom joined me and by the chorus everyone was screaming.

"TAKE ME TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS HOUSE, I LOVED YOU THEN, I LOVE YOU NOW!" Even tsukishima joined in. I was surprised no one had fallen off their skateboard yet. The breeze caused my hair to flatten out and it continued to blow in the wind.

We went through five songs of the playlist after that before we made it to the beach which were:

Party in the Usa
Out of my league
Drugs
Still into you
Faster car

By the time we had made it, the sun had completely set. We picked up our skate boards and made our way over to the sand. We carried our shoes and found a nice spot to sit down. "Damn, today has been nice." Naka said. "Yeah, it has." I start. "Hey Tanaka, wanna come walk across the beach with me, give the love birds their 'alone time'" I smirk at tsukishima "shut up." Tsukishima replies. "Sure noya." We both get up and walk closer to sea, now its all up for tsukishima..and me..if I don't wuss out

Tsukishimas POV

Shoyo softly sighs and rests his head on my shoulder. "You tired?" I ask him. "Mhm" he hums. "Been a long day." He whispered. "Yeah." I wonder where to place my hands until I conclude his hair. He giggles a bit "your always touching my hair." "Well, I mean, its soft, I like it." I reply simply. "I gathered." It falls silent for a bit. "Why did you decide to date me?" Shoyo asks. "Huh? If anything, I should be asking you that question." I say. "But, why do you like me?" "How could anyone not like you? Your so energetic, kind, cute, literally everything." I say. "Hm.." He looked at the sand. "You thinking of him?" By him, I meant his ex. Let me put this simply..excuse my language but he was a cunt, to say the least. "Yeah.." He sighs. "Oi, look at me. Don't think about him anymore. Daishou didn't deserve you. Think about now. All of what he said and did to you wasn't true, you know how much I care for you?" He nodded. "Good..." I trail off. Its now or never I guess. "Shoyo..I love you.." His eyes widened a bit before a small smile crept on his face. "I love you too, kei." He buried his face into my chest. I finally did it..Now, I wonder how noyas getting on?

Noyas POV

We had walked about half way along the beach in a comfortable silence, listening carefully to the waves. I felt a hand creep up onto mine. "Ryu?" I breathe out "oh, sorry" he removed his hand "no, no, its okay..I like it" I slide my hand back in his, much bigger, hands."dude your hands are small." He laughed. "Shut up! I'm only 5'2, what did you expect?" He just laughed. "Nah, but this is nice though." "Mmm" I hum. "So uh, I like you." Naka says. "That was very straight forward." I say. "Well yeah, its you, your an idiot. If its not straight forward then you wouldn't understand." "Oi, I am not an idiot." I say defensively. "Oh, yes you are." "Okay but like, I like you too." I reply to the initial statement. "The subject change is immaculate." He states. "Top ten best anime confessions!!" I put on a girl voice. "What has this conversation come to?" He laughs. "I don't even know." I say. "Okay, let's try confess properly." He stops walking. "I already know how dramatic this is gonna be." I roll my eyes "oh just shut up for a sec."

As I expected, he got down on one knee and grabbed my hand. "My prince, you are the love of my life. I want to be with you for all eternity. I want to marry you-" "if you aren't marrying me, why are you down on one knee?" I cut him off. "Goddamnit yuu shut it." He laughs. "Here, as a token of my love." He continues in a dramatic voice. "Take...SAND BITCH!" he throws sand at me. "I hate you!" I say jokingly. "Nah, you don't." He says brushing the sand out of my hair.

We start heading back. "Just making this clear, when we get back, I'm taking you out for dinner." He says. "Only if I'm paying." I argue. "Nah, can't allow that, sorry." He shakes his head. "Split the check?" I consider. "..fine, I'll take 80 you take 20." "That isnt even naka!" "60-40 is the lowest I'll go." "Your so stubborn ryu." I pout but agree. "I know." He smiles at me.

We make it back to tsukishima and shoyo and get ready to go. Now I gotta ask how things went with tsukishima.

Roadtrip ~ Tsukihina ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें