Chapter 6

Daichi opened the sunroof, allowing the cool breeze to move through the minibus as the sun melted into the sky. Silhouettes of buildings shimmering in time with the darkening ocean ahead as the purples and oranges slowly molded into dark blues. Everyone stared out of the windows in awe. Sure, we get pretty sunsets but we've never seen a sunset entering a huge city.

I look down at my shoyo to see him staring out the window, mesmerized by the world. He rested one had on the glass as he took in all of it. The sky was filled with tranquility and purity which seemed to calm everyone as they stared out. I sigh softly. This is the most quiet everyone has been all week so I decide to savour it.

I look back at shoyo, who now seems to be thinking hard about something. I tap him on his shoulder and he jumps slightly. "Huh?" He says quickly. "You were zoned out." I say calmly. "O-oh, right. I was thinking, haha." He laughed nervously. "Thinking about what?" "Nothing.." He goes back to looking out the window. I shrug and go back to my music for the remaining of the car journey.

The car came to a hault as we pulled into our second hotel. It looked similar to our last one, just a few more stories high. We climbed out of the minibus, one by one, and waited for suga to do another head count. Once completed, we all walk into the lobby. It was bigger than the lobby before, there was a bar near the back of the lobby, next to the entrance to the outside pools. To the right of it, there were three TVs planted on the walls, completed with couches. To the left of the check in desk, there was a long, glass hallway that led to the hot tubs.. I'm now only wondering, how did daichi and suga afford this?

As if he could read my mind, Tanaka asked. "Howd you afford this place?" The parents of the team laughed. "Let's just say.." Suga started. "Koshis parents have a bit of money.." Daichi finished. Everyone looked at each other,mutually agreeing to not ask anymore questions, but of course noya doesn't get the hint. "Are they billionaires or something? Oh wait...IS YOUR MUM A STRIPP-" Tanaka shoved his hand over noyas mouth. "Bro, no." He says, letting go of his small friend. "Sorry dude, I was just curious.." He says. Suga laughs. "No, she isn't noya. My mums a surgeon and my dads a lawyer." "Ohhh." Noya says. "And that's on having a successful family and stable mental health." Yuu comments. "Haha, I wouldn't say the last part. But anyway, we should go to our rooms." Everyone nodded, seeming to brush off the start of his sentence. Well, everyone apart from daichi. He seemed worried but didn't say anything, they would probably talk about it alone though. Daichi handed us our keys and we were on our way.

Sugawara POV

Me and sawamura headed up the elevator to our room, following behind noya, Tanaka and asahi. We reached our room and daichi unlocked the door. We said bye to the trio before entering and slumping down in bed. "Koshi." He says "yeah sawamura?" I ask. "Don't think I've brushed off what you said earlier."I immediately sit up and face him. "Oh." I reply simply. "I know your still not over koshiro, and that's okay." He says. "Is it bad that I'm still not over him..?" Daichi comes up and hugs me "of course it isn't, everyone takes their own time to get over things, take as much time as you need." He says and I nod. "Thanks for understanding.." "Anytime, now I'm going to go take a shower alright?" I nod again as he goes to get his towel

Word count: 648 (Not including this note)

Did I procastinate a lot on this chapter? Yes.

Do I hate this chapter because I didn't know what to write? Yes

Is this chapter really bad and short? Yes

But did I still publish a chapter? Yes

So I think I should be pretty happy I still did the chapter lmao