Chapter 7 *REVISED 2020*

The Denied Mate: Chapter 7

*Sexual content ahead*

I woke up to the newly familiar feeling of being caged into a strong chest. I reached to grab my phone, feeling the familiar soreness from the previous night's activities. Seeing that it was 8:30, I sighed, getting out of bed to get in the shower. I felt my naked body shiver as the cold air slipped in through my open window. Getting in my bathroom, I quickly turned the shower on and hopped in, moaning at the heat meeting my body. I started washing my hair when I felt strong hands pull me back into a naked body. I sighed in content as sparks flew across my body as I felt Lucas's toned stomach and arms wrap around me, his member already up for the morning.

"Starting without me?" He whispered in my ear, sleep still strong in his voice making me moan slightly. I bit my lip as I felt his stubble graze my ear and I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, having to get on my tip toes to do so.

"Who said I needed you?" I asked innocently, making him narrow his eyes at me playfully before capturing my lips intensely with his own. I moaned in his mouth and gasped as he bit my lip playfully. I felt my mind grow cloudy as he backed me against the wall, the hot water running down our intertwined bodies. I felt his hands slide down my body and grab my butt before pulling me into him and grinding our lower halves together. "Lucas," I moaned, making him chuckle and pick me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You better hold on tight, little girl," he groaned before entering me in one quick movement. I gasped loudly, wrapping one arm around Lucas's neck and running the other down his hard chest as he started pumping inside of me.

"You. Feel. So. Good. Every time." He grunted in between thrusts. I dug my feet into his ass, and I cried out as I felt myself climb higher and higher. Lucas grabbed my free hand and pinned it against the wall above my head, intertwining it with his as he angled his hips deeper, making me scream his name. He slowed his thrusts, making me lock my eyes with him. "Say it," he growled. I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he kept his thrusts painfully slow, making me whimper and try to move my hips faster to increase the friction. He tsked playfully. "Not until you say it," he trailed off.

I glared at him. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said stubbornly. His face turned into stone as he picked up his pace to be painfully fast, making me lose my breath and my moans louder.

"Say it," he growled, moving to hold my neck lightly, forcing me to look up at him.

"I'm.." I said, losing my train of thought as I lost myself to the pleasure once again. I felt myself climbing the painfully beautiful mountain of pleasure again.

"Your what?" Lucas said teasingly, squeezing my neck slightly making me moan at the aggression and grip my hand over his lightly. I felt myself unwinding and I could feel Lucas shaking slightly as he was reaching his point too. "We will go like this all morning if we have to piccola," he warned, even though I knew he wouldn't last much longer. He was on his final thread and I was just about to break.

"I'm... yours! Lucas!" I screamed, my entire body exploding in the same mind shattering way it always did when I was with Lucas.

He groaned and latched onto my mark as he came, making my climax even more intense. I withered underneath him as I felt him groan contently against me. "Mine," he whispered intently. He grabbed some soap and lathered my body lovingly as I leaned against him, all out of energy. We finished our shower and 15 minutes later walked out of the steaming bathroom, wrapped in towels.

"You are so bad," I muttered looking at him. "It's not even 10am and you have me spent." He chuckled as he ran a towel through his dark locks.

"Don't act like that's not the best morning shower you've ever had." I laughed and nudged him slightly as I dropped my towel, throwing on a bra and thong. I instantly felt hands on my hips and a back against my chest.