I met Kenma again during middle school but.. "I said who the hell are you to hug me?" He has amnesia, he doesn't remember me. "Please let go of me."

"Y-You changed.." I let out an awkward chuckle having him push me off. He glared at me.

"I don't like it when girls touch me." He said and turned around to leave.

I kept pestering him over it. I always run after him in school and everyone called me weird for it. I don't care. I want my friend to remember me! He has to remember me! I still have the sweater and the letters he wrote for me on my birthday! He made many things for me.

Kenma kept pushing me away, asking a friend of his to help push me off. He never looked my way. He always said that he hates me for pestering him about something he has no knowledge of. I don't know what I'm feeling but I want him by my side. I need him!

My parents hate me! They hate me for pushing the two off the building, I didn't mean to do it! But mommy called me a monster ever since. She doesn't talk to me like she used to, no more sweetheart or honey. She hates me. She hates me more than she hates green peas.

When I got into high school, I met Kenma again. I saw him again. Maybe it's fate? He and I met again! He's my classmate and I'm a few seats away from him. I sit in front and he sits at the back. Today's the third month of school, basically the last month before summer break.

"(L/n) (Y/n). 14." She introduced herself— that's Hea! She's different too, her eyes aren't bright as before! She's gloomy and scary, she has bags under her eyes. She looks horrible.

Kenma who always seemed uninterested in introductions, was watching her every move. He remembers her? But if he did then he should've spoken to her already. Nor Kenma or Hea remembers anything from the past, only I carry our memories. These will be kept away from them.

I still tried to get Kenma to remember me and every time I see him I felt weird. Something so happy in my stomach. Just then I realized that I liked him! Well he is my best friend from before, I want to stay by his side for the rest of our lives. He's handsome now.. he really matured.

I thought that nothing will happen but during second year, a lot of things occurred. Unfortunate things. Kenma and Hea started to hang out more and they got closer! Kenma would smile around her, she's also very comfortable with him, They're friends again.

Apparently (Y/n) ran away from their home and everyone's looking for her. I wanted to have Kenma for myself but then.. "Yeah, do you know how to track someone by their phone? I'm going to look for (Y/n), her parents are telling me to find her.." He loves her. Just like he did before.

Kenma was restless. He kept asking people if they could help with tracking her, and he was successful. The third day (Y/n) wasn't around, Kenma went out to get her. When they got back to school, Kenma was bright again. (Y/n) had gifts on her table from many people, Kenma asked them to.

She got Kenma sick. He was absent for days. I decided to ask him out once he gets back, I made a letter just for that. I waited and he's here!

"Kenma, please be my date for the prom." His eyes widened and someone's from the audience. (Y/n) was watching from the room, heh, I'll have him now—

"Sorry but I'm asking someone else out." I hold his hand and give him the letter. "Kazuhiko Narumi. You've pestered me for years, don't force yourself to me." But we were friends... he doesn't remember.. not even a single emotion from the past.. that just means I wasn't important.