7 | Twins

"It's rude to stare."

Kuroo blinked down at his manager, who handed him a water bottle.

"It's just so weird how similar you two are, yet so different." Kuroo's eyes automatically trailed towards the figure that waltzed out of his vision to refill water bottles.

"Emphasis on identical sisters." Her eyes blinked up at him. "You have my blessing though."

 His eyes snapped. "What do you me-" Kuroo watched as she walked over to Kenma, who immediately paused his game to look up at her, something he only ever did for her and Karasuno's tangerine. He chuckled, shaking his head. Ayama had become their manager just after they had won their ticket to Nationals, her harsh bluntness coming as a shock from the seeming shy girl. 

Although, it was more of a shock to see that there was an exact copy of her floating around the country folk of Karasuno.

Speaking of said girl, Naomi was on her way to the taps for the third time in thirty minutes. The boys, and not just her own, seemed to be running on an endless amount of stamina. Of course, she was usually in the boys' shoes, so seeing it from the other side of the glass was slightly concerning. 

After several empty water bottles being filled, Naomi walked back, taking note that they were getting ready to play who she believed to be Fukurodani.

The team was comprised of several different players, each approaching the court differently. But the one that caught her attention was a muscular boy who had his arm around Hinata.  His grey and black streaked hair stood up on its own, which made Naomi narrow her eyes, taking a step forward.

"Naomi-san?" Hinata asked, puzzled at the look she was giving Bokuto. He hadn't done anything to offend her, had he?

"How does it stick up like that?" She questioned.

"A-Akaashi? The pretty girl is scaring me!" He called back to one of his teammates, Akaashi tiredly glanced at his captain.

"Did you offend her?"

"Hey! Why do you think I did something wrong?" He whined, leaning against Hinata, who struggled to hold himself and the older boy up.

"Oh! No, sorry. I just asked about your hair, how does it stay up like that?" She snapped out of her daze, sheepishly rubbing the nape of her neck. He tried to look up at it, straining his eyes.

"I don't know." He shrugged after giving up on the pretty much impossible task. "You're really pretty though."

"Thanks, I'm sure that the non-demon that usually hosts this body will be glad to hear that." She grinned, startling the two boys in front of her. 

"What?" Hinata squeaked. "You're a demon?"

"Yes, but that was sarcasm."

"Oh. Wait, was that sarcasm too?"

She raised her voice an octave, "That's a secret I'll never tell."

"Bokuto-san!" One of their managers called, running over, "The game's about to start!" She glanced at Naomi.

"Hello! I'm Yukie Shirofuku, one of Fukurodani's managers." She bowed towards the girl.

"Hello Yukie-san, I'm Koyama Naomi, one of Karasuno's managers." Bowing back, they headed to man the score board, small chatter taking place as each girl added a tally when their team scored a point. Their conversation ranged from the weather to the trip there, but slowly the descended into a comfortable silence both were able to enjoy.

__________
Time Skip

"We have the same problem. I usually have to help calm Bokuto-san down if he gets upset, but Akaashi-san is usually able to handle him."